10 years jail time for........

this isnt the first time i havent read any thing on this case but id be willing to bet this is in the south an the boy is black an the girl is white…im not tryin to make this a race thing so please read b4 commentin but 3 yrs ago a young black man by the name of marcus dixon who was 17 had sex with a white girl who was 15 jus like this an her parents who were racist found out an he was put on trial it was determined that it was consensual sex but he was found guilty of aggraveated sexual molestation(statutory rape) becuase technically he was by definition of the law what the jury didnt kno was that in georgia where this happened that came with a mandatory 10yr prison sentence…jus like in this case and mr dixon was a 4.0 student the number 2 rated fullback comin outta highschool an accepted a full scholarship to vanderbuilt jus to give u an example of how promising of a young man he was… i watched a story on real sports on this an like was stated the da was a racist and an asshole etc etc…but this isnt the first time the south has tried to make an example out of a young black man so what you guys are shocked and amazed by i am merely reminded of how far this country must go b4 everyone can truly be treated equal