10 Years

I think that is how we all know X :slight_smile: if you want og who has the I’d hit it pic from Carlisle

He still has the trophy as well out in his garage/shop. I remember asking u about it and you not appriciating the question (or maybe how I asked the question) but then you explaining he had the inside lane and it not being fair.
Now he is a domestic only kind of guy (rocking a truck and a jacked-up jeep) with a wife and two kids. O how time changes people.

^ sounds like typical import racer excuses.

lol, I didn’t care about the inside lane as the shorter distance around the track, but because in the first turn his car under-steered into my lane! I was forced to swerve right and up the embankment to avoid a hit and that cost me the race. I went down a car length in that turn and only made it up to his door by the finish line. We only had 1 lap around the track, lol.

I remember that silver S2000 that smashed into the wall before our last run… I wasn’t going to smash my car into a wall or another car that day.

Pics from East Coast Race Wars 2002! Spencer’s Supra and John’s accord are in here too:

well fun times, i came to ubrf sometime in 01/02ish

good old 89 integra lol…geez

It’s insana t how much he fucked up a nice S2000…

Ha race wars, I got beat by that GTR mustang. I remember not wanting to enter the race, but falling victim to peer pressure. That S2k slammed into the wall right before my run, I took it easy after seeing that.

I remember I joined UBRF after that weekend

lol thanks to a common friend you took me and a buddy of mine for a ride in that. I remember something about a “UB racing forum” or some shit, and then never thought of it again. Then a couple of years later when I had a desk job someone told me to check out nyspeed. And the rest is lost productivity…

That sounds about right, I need to steal that picture.
I remember him telling me about race wars the day after, I think he didn’t want the extra competition.

between Xander jeller and myself you had no choice lol

it’s been 7 for me. :slight_smile:

illero, yo.

I should post the list of your AE’s it is pretty extensive. I believe that Cuban still holds the record for the most AE’s though.

illero?
was that the alero with “big” chrome rims and not much else?

you can see jay’s old 240 behind my car lol

mmmm. nice

i met Josh in a dark parking lot one sunday evening on Lundy’s Lanes in The Falls… Canadian size.

there were a dozen of you dudes and we had a pretty sick cruise through niagara… couple dudes got pulled over for blowing a stop (no ticket) and then one of you guys got pulled for the radar detector… no ticket but lost the detector.

joined UBRF, had a few posts, and then was advised that it wasn’t cool anymore because some fag disrespected howiw… hence nyspeed.

fun times

Bump.

We should have a 20 year meet next year.

Thoughts?

I’m down. Does anyone talk to Newman anymore? He always drove cool shit. Does he even give a shit about cars anymore?

Count me in