100 Acre Woods Rally Pics

nice picks!!!

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:15,topic:25216"”]

Do many people rally Civic’s, is that common? I couldn’t see a front drive being the best for the application.

[/quote]

well i gotta imagine its more controllable than RWD :stuck_out_tongue: but DAmn a civic rallying makes the normal lame boring ek civic look hot for some reason…wish i could afford to beat the piss out of a car like this :tup:

do they do any kind of rally racing in WNY? It’s somthing i would like to look into and maybe try at some point, but i havent seen anything around WNY.

Yes, there is rally-cross in WNY. http://www.flr-scca.com/rally/2007/rallycross/index.html
I don’t understand people’s misconception about doing this is not affordable? Just buy a beater like RobHimself and RedRocket and most importantly SI01. :stuck_out_tongue:

For the real deal in NY there is Rally NY and the Black River stages, and STPR is even closer in Northern PA.

jon needs to tint the windows on his ride.

Jeff (SI01) convinced me to go halvers on an impreza last season. Since then nick bought a coupe. both cars run really well for $200 cars. Rally cross is some serious fun and you dont need a cage. same tech inspection as auto-x. Find a beater (some guys show up in a lumina) you don’t need AWD but your daily isn’t the best choice.

Not a bad 7th place for Bottoms considering it was his first run in open class. i personally just love hearing the anti-lag on the GNM car.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:24,topic:25216"”]

Just buy a beater like RobHimself and RedRocket.

[/quote]

ahem

We’ll ignore the fact that I was the catalyst behind Project Rally Wagon.

EDIT: Rob already posted. I’ll go away now.

[quote=“SI01,post:28,topic:25216"”]

ahem

We’ll ignore the fact that I was the catalyst behind Project Rally Wagon.

EDIT: Rob already posted. I’ll go away now.

[/quote]

I’m not taking credit for your find buddy. It sucks that you haven’t enjoyed it much though. :frowning: