11:00PM - Do you know where you are?

I’m at work, drinking, waiting for this patch to download.

You?

Reading Nyspeed, just got out of a long night cooking some fine bbq and about to play gta2 on the comp

Doing homework and avoiding doing homework by surfing here.

Drinking, celebrating Sabres win. 5-0 on the way to 82-0 baby!

drinkin burr at my best friend’s bf’s house :slight_smile:

and searching the web for a minute

they won again? yea!!!

anyway just got home from work lookin on nyspeed to see what up around town

Sitting around, about to goto sleep, just burning the new deftones album to listen to before I crash.

Making some quality L850 engines(2.2L) so you future G5,coblat,saturn… owners have something to get u there.

D

i made it home with a really drunk driver

made it home from the biggest hickfest Nascar Race EVER

you mean so you future G5/cobalt/saturn owners can have something to fix in a few years?

oops. thats the mitsu plant. My bad…

true that man, but they are gunna go 94-0 winning all the regular season games wont do anything without winning the Cup

its 3am… and i don’t know where my pants are… so i walked around hadley looking for them no find :frowning:

Was taking tech-support calls for “The Internets” at the time.

was drinking a lot in downtown orlando

Was playing Splinter Cell on my only break of the day before we got toned out for a fire alarm activation. I enjoyed my 20 min break.

i got absolutly shitfaced last night…gotta love akron bars that are open under no matter what condition :slight_smile:

Almost 11pm again, still playing defender of the internets at work.

In bed watching Scarface and falling asleep.

Watching missing persons, with the laptop on my lap. raeding NYspeed posted and looking for my rents company Closings. (ther both off tomorrow. (I’m not :frowning: )