11-14 PRP last chance!

ouch how bad is it?

did you drive on 30 and hook onto 48 by the burger king tonight?

Yeah I did. Front fender and bumper is fucked and the headlight is tweaked and upper control arm is busted

i’ll be there in the blue vette

I’m gonna shoot for 15s in the GTO :cool: See yinz guys up there.

I saw ya coming home from the hospital I think

Congrats to Joe… :hsdance:

9.94@152!!!

Knew it would happen homie… only will get faster :wink:

NINES FOR JOE AND 11.'s for JEFF … SICK

Damn. Congrats on the passes!

I want to see a video of Joe’s 9. That’s moving.

My dad god the Vid. I gotta Rip it!

congrats Joe thats one fast civic

how did justin do? did he get his 9s?

My god, Joe, I am going to be working way harder next year to catch you.

nice runs yall

Justin had 3 passes in the 9s, with a best of 9.84 @ almost 141 mph.

Congrats to both Justin & Joe for getting in the 9’s.

I went a 15.0 @ 92 mph in my completely stock '66 GTO. I tried to get a grudge run against Justin :smiley:

thats alot mph for youre 15s slip. youre 60 must of been little poor. Thats respectable mph for sure.

9.8 @141 time for 10pt cage and license now.

congrats to justin

:bigthumb:

I think it would’ve gone 14’s with a couple more passes. It bogged real bad off the line, but as I brought the rpm up (2500 rpm), the clutch slipped. It falls on it’s face shifting into 4th gear too. This motor was rebuilt 20+ years ago & just sat in the car. It has a stuck lifter that sometimes makes noise + the clutch chatters. As far as I know, the clutch may be original. The motor/trans is the only thing I left alone when I was building the car. Now it’s time to pull them & rebuild over the winter.

I actually expected the car to run high 15’s. This car is more about having a nice original cruiser, not really about drag racing it (not that I’m afraid to). Even if I build a motor, it’ll be a basic stock rebuild with an upgraded cam maybe. I just want it to sound decent. It is a 63k mile, rust free, original Tri Power car from North Carolina.

I want to build another one down the road (when funds allow). Classic body with modern performance stuff. Kinda Pro Touring/Road Race/Street machine. I’m thinking a '70 Charger, but they are too heavy. Might be a '67 Mustang with an LSx/T56 :yum:

honetly a car like yours isnt for drag racing. its for the nice crusing with a good lopey lope and poor gas mileage.

Soon enough it’ll have the lopey lope & the gas mileage sucks already :smiley:

Congrats on 15’s

15’s probably what it did new with those crappy tires back in the day.

I watched joe’s 9.9 pass… shit just spins :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Joe & Justin!