11/17/07 IMPORTFEST

im heading up at 3 on saturday

im heading up friday morning to spend the whole weekend. Show saturday, then gabriel and dresden at the Guv that night.

is it a bunch of rice boxes or actual nice imports? I wouldnt want to go all that way just to see “the re- up” and “twisted images”

[quote=“jt76,post:43,topic:38547"”]

is it a bunch of rice boxes or actual nice imports? I wouldnt want to go all that way just to see “the re- up” and “twisted images”

[/quote]

whats wrong with the re-up? twisted image is gone its some other dum shit now ran by toucan also you left out evolution and the other one, but i think re-up is the only one going there combining with some big toronto club

Just a reminder This kid got fucked http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3542017 Hope you all have fun and be safe. :jam:

^ that really sux

gotta work 40 hrs in three dasys i can complain

[quote=“FROG U,post:45,topic:38547"”]

Just a reminder This kid got fucked The .:R impounded....in Canada. Dammit! | VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum Hope you all have fun and be safe. :jam:

[/quote]

he got fucked i guess… but he knew he was speeding and he knew that radar detectors are illegal in Canada.

[quote=“speedped79,post:44,topic:38547"”]

whats wrong with the re-up? twisted image is gone its some other dum shit now ran by toucan also you left out evolution and the other one, but i think re-up is the only one going there combining with some big toronto club

[/quote]

idk all i know is there was a bunch of kids with neons, grand am’s and beat pickups hanging out over by tops in West Seneca and they called themselves twisted images… i know the other one has a blue neon and a pink cavy that drive around. If you know the guy with the blue neon, ask him if he remembers getting his ricer fly by shut down by a white Pontiac Grand Am GT at about 2am on the thruway back in the summer:D Are those twisted images kids going to be around next summer?

[quote=“FROG U,post:45,topic:38547"”]

Just a reminder This kid got fucked The .:R impounded....in Canada. Dammit! | VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum Hope you all have fun and be safe. :jam:

[/quote]

That sucks. I think short of Track Days I’m gonna stay away from Canada till the the dollar rises well above the Canadian dollar. (probably never).

X…

[quote=“jt76,post:49,topic:38547"”]

idk all i know is there was a bunch of kids with neons, grand am’s and beat pickups hanging out over by tops in West Seneca and they called themselves twisted images… i know the other one has a blue neon and a pink cavy that drive around. If you know the guy with the blue neon, ask him if he remembers getting his ricer fly by shut down by a white Pontiac Grand Am GT at about 2am on the thruway back in the summer:D Are those twisted images kids going to be around next summer?

[/quote]

twisted images got tooken over by toucan idc or care if theyll be around like every car they had was stock

[quote=“speedped79,post:51,topic:38547"”]

twisted images got tooken over by toucan idc or care if theyll be around like every car they had was stock

[/quote]

who the hell is toucan, your speaking gibberish to me kid… i knew bob or some kid that was there cause i went to High School with him

[quote=“jt76,post:52,topic:38547"”]

who the hell is toucan, your speaking gibberish to me kid… i knew bob or some kid that was there cause i went to High School with him

[/quote]

bobby used to run it now toucan(the kid who had the ranger lol) runs it its mostly stock cars :bloated::cjerk: