11s or Bust -- Stippy17's 00' TA

lol ill keep the girls in the shirt for now

weak

key word: for now

booooo

:lickmahpu

Well the TA was in a hit and run accident by a drunk driver on Sunday night.

It happened on 51 right across from Essey’s. Guy in a Pittsburgh Fleet Management dodge dakota truck tagged me in my RR quarter panel. I took off in front of him in anger and pulled into the fruit stand parking lot. I got out to look, and expected him to pull in behind me. I got a glimpse of the damage and saw him fly right on by doing atleast a 100. I got back onto 51 and took off after him while my buddy called 911. Didnt take long in the TA to catch up. He came to a dead stop on 51 by Molnars, and just staired at me as I yelled for him to pull the fuck over. He took off again and I followed him still on the phone with 911. He cruised at about 20 over the speed limit, and tried taking off and losing me probably 3 or 4 times on straightaways. He didnt realize he was trying to get away from an 11.7 car…dumbass. He almost wrecked going up large hill doing 90. Cops came out of nowhere by the Pleasant Hills Saturn dealership and Sheetz. Guy didnt stop at first til a cop came down the wrong side of 51 with his lights on. 5 cop cars total showed up. Took all of 3 mins and the guy was in handcuffs for DUI and Hit and Run. A fifth of whiskey was on the seat with barely any left. He failed the sobriety test horribly. Cops tried joking around with me to make up for the situation but I was soo pissed and upset.

Damage isnt toooo bad…coulda been worse. Im fine, and so are my passengers. The company’s insurance adjuster is coming out to look at the car tomorrow. Itd be nice to pocket some money out of this whole ordeal, but only time will tell.

Well that sucks. The cops should have turned their backs and let you use their night stick to break his windows. :smiley:

Sounds like somebody is going to be looking for a new job shortly.

Sorry to hear but at least everybody is ok.

Company truck, dont think the asshole would have cared. He wont be working for them any longer anyhow. I wanted to knock the dick out for what he did, and for the gas I wasted chasing him from Rostraver to Pleasant Hills.

I HEARD there is already a help wanted classified in the paper for the company. I also heard he was in the paper for the DUI, and I would like to see that. His name is Edward Horn? or Horne?

Well I ended up getting a decent check from the company’s insurance. I bouth a WS6 wheel for cheap that is straight but has scratches on the face. I did an alignment at work. Rear everything is ok back there. RF was out a good bit from normal driving but that’s in now. As we speak the car is in the shop getting every noticeable scratch on the car fixed cuz the insurance money will more than pay for the cost to do it all. I should have some money left which will eventually make its way into the car. Can’t wait til I get it back!

i cant wait for you to get it back too…

Who the hell said I am bringing it to wing night ever again? Lmao

I went to check the car out yesterday. Primer is layed where it needs to be and needs block sanded now before paint. Whole car is being buffed before I get it back too. Time to start researching on a new cam, and look for a torque arm. Id like to get that stuff installed before the end of the season but we’ll see.

Sucks you had to deal with the Drunk AND the hit and run.
Glad it going to come together for you though.

Picking the TA up hopefully later today. Can’t wait

before and after pics ?

whats it look like slut?

I have I think 3 pics of the damage on my facebook. Ill have to upload to here when I get home. Its hard to see the damage the color of the car hid it well. As for what it looks like now I couldn’t be any happier. I had A LOT of scratches fixed all over the car and it looks awsome. Ill have to take some pics. I ended up pocketing a tad bit of money…I’m thinking new cam this winter hahaha.

was talking to ernie he said the car turned out well too. can’t wait to check it out

Saw it yesterday…looks real good!!!

Can’t even tell it was wrecked.