11s or Bust -- Stippy17's 00' TA

i have some nice pics of it from today ill post up

It was running good, track wasn’t so great lol. I had alot of fun tho.

No on Thursday my batteries were dead in my camera, and my buddy’s camera took a shit. I got to witness the blazer laying rear bumper, it looked sick as hell.

Please do, cunt. :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Thank you sir. I need to talk to you sometime if thats cool. You can PM your number or whatever youd like to do.

:rofl: that is indeed funny, worthless post by me ohwell

PM sent

Wellllll…11s have officially been busted after tonight. Not a single 12sec pass was ran by me. Heres the times, which I am stoked about!

11.76 @ 114! Soooo…now I need a new goal for next season lol. New goal will be 11.5X’s or bust. Plans are more suspension work, better wheel/tire combo for drag racing, Cam, and probably Intake/TB. For now I couldnt be any happier. Laura got some good pics tonight that she will probably be uploading. I didnt get many vids tonight, but Ill upload to Youtube whatever I have.

Good seeing some of you tonight. :slight_smile:

1.67 60 foot is finally getting to where that car should be. There should be some high 1.5’s out of that car with more suspension work and maybe better tire/wheel combo. Grab some prostars and grind those calipers. or get some GTO spares up front and 17x8.5 C5 vette star wheels with drag radial. Those are so light and will clear the stock brakes by a large margin.

I think this winter Im gonna grind the calipers, and get a set of 15s for drag rims. That way I can use them on both cars. Id like to do a Torque Arm next as far as suspension goes, but like you know Im trying to get some progress done on the truck. All in good time… :slight_smile:

congrats homo ill get the pics up

Those times are looking MUCH better!

congrats

…And your lazy. I go on vaca for 5 days, and I still see no pics uploaded here. LAME.

I think so too lol. Still not happy with the tires Im using, but theyll have to do for now.

Thanks

shave the calipers already and borrow my slicks/skinnies.

oh sorry i forgot about you

yeah can you please post the pics?? your up this late this is the perfect time to add them

Lol I should take you up on that offer…Im sure Id run a tad better. Im busy on the truck at the moment haha…getting shit accomplished on it before winter.

Pshhh Im unforgettable.

They are on her FB…she got a few before the batteries died. I guess that happens alot with all her handheld battery operated devices…dunno?

nice job stippy, shows a women stay in the kitchen to do a mans 1/4 mile :kekegay:

PS: laura should redeem herself by showing massive amount tits for not providing good 1/4 times !

congrats

Lol thanks, and a little flashing would be nice Id have to agree.

Thank ya sir. I PMed you last week.