120mph on a bike, into a semi. ?NSFW?

Possibly NSFW. When will they learn. Slow the F down.

http://www.ehowa.com/features/alwayswearyourhelmet.shtml

Thanks for making me throw up my dinner

Its a dangerous gig being on a bike, some people just don’t respect it enough

squid…he’s got the same shitty jacket i’ve got. I’m scared to trip and fall in the thing for lack of protection.

that doesnt even look that bad as far as gore goes.

Still sucks, youd think after your buddy dies you might slow the fuck down

WILLYBEEN NO!!!

damn he was moving. I think he was going a good deal faster then 120

I know I’m already going to hell… for some reason, I laughed.

lmao +1, i dont know why but i found it fucking funny

Hmm… That sucks…

It dosent even look that bad thought, he hit the truck going like 70 at 120? So a 50mph colision or so… Is he ok or what? Dosent look that jacked up to me…

youve all seen the trunk monkey on cars , now get your trunk human for your semi !

(in stores now, not available at all locations)

Someone steal the guys sneakers?

Man, his friend died a week earlier, you think he would have gotten a clue.

wheres the bike?

I can’t see the pics, but I am a fan of karma. If you’re dumb enough to ride your bike at 120+, at night, under conditions where you can’t see the semi you’re approaching, I’m just glad he died without hurting anyone else. He brought it on himself.

If he was dragged for a mile, how come his feet are in such good shape ?

How come a 120 MPH impact didn’t make him just explode ?

There has to be more to this…

The truck was at speed… so it was like a 50mph impact, and his feet are fine, i dont get it… it looks like hes fine… but i assume hes dead?

Just like 02accord said… if he hit the truck doing 120 and the truck was already in motion at 70mph…the impact was only 50ish, Looks like the main cause of death was head trama (obviously). The pictures look pretty cool…looks like hes just standin there looking inside the truck. Im surprised there wasn’t pictures of him after they removed his body from the truck…like to see how bad his helmet is… either way…this is another reason why i will never get a bike because im dumb enough to go fast.

125mph is probably a guess on the part of the police

and people (including cops) suck at estimating impact speed after the fact

I’m now thinking a truck driving at 70mph, he was flailing like a windsock.

I must have skipped the truck drove for 1 mile, because that’s why his shoes are gone.

Either way :bloated:

LOL a windsock…picture drivin by a dead guy flapping in the wind stuck on the back end of the trailer…atleast his final stunt was a SUPERMAN trick…WOOO SICK STUNT YO!

hes mainly being supported by his head inside the truck, his feet at best were SKIPPING on the ground and you can see blood to that effect