13.3@119mph SR20DET <-- Edit after seeing Chris's post :)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :smiley:

i called you out through one of your guys – phil. you won’t race. i smell fear. i would fear a fwd sohc pos eclipse too. i dont have an 11 second car. i never told anyone i ran 11s. people seem to assume that. i have gone to the track many times to run a better time than you on winter tires.

why dont we take it to the track for 100$?

let me guess youll need your “slicks”, race gas?!?!

– come on street tires, street gas – and we’ll race at the track on the next test and tune… which is this weekend… or if you can’t make it – let me know when is a good time for you :slight_smile:

Woo it’s like watching the Fast and the Furious!

Why not race for slips?

There will be more pressure when you’re racing someone for bragging rights.

I think that will change the outcome somewhat. Unless you’re used to the pressure.

Know what I mean? :dunno:

Someone f*cking race already. :run:

son is finally getting good

we need more turbozee type people on here.

Yeah this board has WAY to many 240SX owners, we need more DSMards

You race Mark and I’ll race Benson for bragging rights.

turbozee… if my car ever sees daylight again i’ll go you.

not on the street (yes lets street race) because that would be wrong (no street racing rules)

Incase you don’t know, Zee is pretty fast.

It would make an interesting race nonetheless.

i’m pretty fast too… when the engine is in the car

This is getting interesting… Bing… I think Zee can take you unless you have some mods I don’t know about…

I’m pretty sure Zee is Faster unless you are putting out power similar to Dan.

Yea, just what we need, a bunch of street racers, dude i’m hardcore badboy plz someone look at me!!! OMG GUYS!! I have a turbo!! I run from the police GUYS!! SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! No, back here! HELLO?? You’re still not all looking at me, man, let’s take this to da street! Pure STREET STYLEZ y0! Ghetto street gangsta thug representing thug gangsta side! :roll:

lame.

No, having page long threads about two people constantly calling eachother out is friggin lame. Street racing because you don’t want to pay the fee and drive to the strip is lame. Hell, even at the strip it’s still lame. But nothing is as lame as the online dick measuring contest that is going to ensue. Enjoy.

its only lame if someone backs out, such as dvstr

turbozee, what do you have to prove ? you have a fast car dan has a fast car who gives a shi#t , i also have a fast car do you see me calling out ppl , no cause its what punk ass kids do , some ppl enjoy just tunning their car just to have a quick car and they enjoy it . it gets real stupid when you turn it into a dick swinging contest. dont be lame

farmer

How about I race all three of you. At once.

As well, I’ll race whoever loses to Zee. Dan, hope you can handle Round 2. :o

Then why bother racing? …let alone for $100.

I am man enough to admit there will always be faster cars than mine. If you are one of them then more power to you dude…

But why you think I’d want to make a special trip to the track to “go you” is beyond retarded. I don’t know you. I’ve met you once. We are not buddies… so go away an “call out” someone who gives a sh!t.

I’m pretty sure Zee is Faster unless you are putting out power similar to Dan.[/quote]

yes i am…err was…err will be… its hard to tell since i only put 2000k on the motor before it had to come back out… needless to say, even before i built the motor i was beating high 12 second cars easily and i have video to prove.