13.3@119mph SR20DET <-- Edit after seeing Chris's post :)

Hahah - what a horrible night at the track last night.

TMP was retardedly busy…with some huge HP there. There were a few street cars there running 9.40’s :shock:

I only managed to get in 3 runs in 2 hours.

First run, small burnout, bogged the launch and blow a charge pipe at the 1/8mile…coasted to a 15.5. Boost set to 20psi

Second run, no burnout, I made sure I didn’t bog again and dumped from 4500rpm. Spun 1st, 2nd, 3rd to redline. It spun so hard I thought I lost the clutch. Got right our of it and then shifted to third and caught traction. Ripped through 3rd to an impressive 16.3. Boost set to 20psi

Third run, no burnout, decided to lauch at 14psi and scramble to 20psi. Launched and got horrible wheel hop. Short shifted to 2nd (@~5,000rpm) Fell out of boost and then spun through 2nd. Caught 3rd and 4th and managed a night best of 13.3@119 (Happy about the trap)

Best 60’ on the night was a 2.214

All of this was done in complete street trim on the same horrible tires I used last time…only now they are “really” bald

All in all, was a still fun though. Went with s14_2NV and 2 of his buds…and ended up seeing Chris (Canadian_Drifter) in his new car who was doing quite well with his new setup.

why dont u try launching in second gear?

Nah man - that ain’t gonna work. I just need some better tires…and maybe some subframe collars to help with wheel hop.

Dude, you need bigger and better tires

Well - last nights trip to the track was last minute. The only reason why I really wanted to go wa to try my new e-cut.

I did, it worked but has now rattle 3 of 4 turbo bolts almost right of the car. I can’t get to one of them so now have to take the whole turbo system of again for 1 F$%^ing bolt.

What a drag. (pun intended)

What wheels do you plan on running with next time? Size?

we tack-welded those nuts in place… 2 years later (with no flex pipes on the exhaust), they’re still holdin up.

That’s what I’m gonna do Koz - those biatches ain’t moving ever again.

I plan on running 235/60/r15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets on some 15x7 rims I’ve found. Haven’t bought anything yet but that is the plan.

haha fell out of boost at 5000rpm :lol:

for wheelhop try removing/disconnecting the rear swaybar…

it will allow the car to tilt a bit rather than hop… hopping is bad

I was in first at 5,000rpm barely rolling. Then when I shifted the RPMs dropped to about 3,500 rpm… so yeah…it was out of boost.

How much boost you pushing right now Jesse :smiley:

7psi at 1700 muha!

um…yeah…

maybe not that early, 2000rpm for sure

thats weird, i was cutting 2.2 60 foots with winter tires, and i am fwd. =, nice trap speed though!

with a 1.9~ 60 footer you should be around low to mid 12s =)

next time you go out there try slipping the clutch as much as possible and no full throttle in 1st

2nd gear really easy on the throttle for a slow spool, and same with 3rd

you neeeeed tires dude :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t bother going to the strip again unless I have some good tires. It just gets frustrating to be there and not be able to get the most our of the car.

If I could get through 1st and 2nd cleanly I think the car will do a high 11 second pass.

race me :slight_smile:

Street Racing is Gay, Keep it on the track :smiley:

Next time at the track…oh wait, you only like to street race so no one will know how slow you really are. With no times, any one can say they drive an 11 second car.