14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner

Up for sale is my Portable AC unit from my old house. I purchased this unit about 2 years ago and used it for only 2 summers. My new house has double hung windows so I no longer need this. Never had a complaint about this other than it is a little loud.

Still have the original box it came in along with all the tubes, drain lines, and window flange for the exhaust tube

I unpacked the unit yesterday and fired it up to make sure it still works and it ran fine. Had a 20+ degree split between the outgoing air and ingoing air.

Best way to get a hold of me is text/ email paulnyznyk@yahoo.com or 716-359-5227

Where I bought the unit from: http://www.air-n-water.com/product/ac-14100e.htm?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=5742864

Description from the website:

NewAir AC-14100E 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
The NewAir AC-14100E is our most powerful portable air conditioner and supplies an outstanding 14,000 BTU’s of cooling power. If you want a portable AC unit that will supply plenty of power for medium to large sized room than the portable and powerful AC-14100E by NewAir may be just what you have been searching for. This portable unit also has the capability of operating as an:

• Air Conditioner
  • Dehumidifier
  • Fan

Cooling on the Go
Because the NewAir AC-14100E is designed to be fully portable, you can be sure that installation of the included window unit is a snap. The easy to install window unit allows you to provide portable cooling relief to any room in your home where a standard AC unit is not an option; or, if you simply prefer a more eco-friendly alternative.

• R-410A eco friendly refrigerant
  • Programmable controls & remote control
  • Adjustable air louvers
  • Adjustable fan speed
  • Ideal for commercial use
  • Extremely portable with castor wheels & handles

Commercial Construction
The commercial grade components and powerful compressor result in unparalleled cooling. The “Energy Efficiency Boosting Function” also known as the tank, holds enough water to quickly and easily cool ambient temperatures. If you want a top quality portable air conditioner that will deliver results for many years to come then check out the NewAirAC-14100E.
Energy Saving Unit
The NewAir AC-14100E portable air conditioner has a custom programmable timer that allows you to save energy by adjusting the temperature while you are away. Or, if you prefer you can program the AC-14100E to automatically turn on before you come home so that it is nice and cool when you get home.
Eco-Friendly
The NewAir AC-14100E is much better for the environment because it uses the eco-friendly refrigerant R-410A which is designed to be eco-friendly so that it will not harm the earth of the ozone layer. If you want a portable air conditioner that you can feel good about then the NewAir AC-14100E is the eco-friendly option that you need.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32952[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32953[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32954[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32955[/ATTACH]

You know the temps are risin when the AC’s start showin up in the classies.

Danm tapatalk. Price?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

$350.00

Wow that’s a god fucking price holy shit balls

Bump for the warm weather, This is seriously a steal at this price. I searched for months trying to find a decent unit with good reviews and this thing has never disappointed.

hmmmm, I don’t need this but wouldn’t mind it. $300 and ill take her off your hands.

If anyone buys it I highly suggest wrapping the exhaust tube in mylar. Second, I must have gotten a steal on my Haier when I bought it I paid about 375 BNIB after double coupon and an in store sale at BJs. I also haven’t seen a steal like that since I bought mine several years ago. If you can’t route a drain spot these non self emptying dehumidifier trays are annoying as hell. Otherwise I have nothing but good things to say about portable AC units. The dehumidifier function makes a world of difference living in Buffalo.

Turbociv ill pass on that offer. Its a great deal at this price as it is.

I have mine drain into a pump for HE furnaces and then I drilled a hole through my vent panel. When pump fills it shoots the water out the window.