143 days

so why can’t people go get jobs in the current state of the economy?

what?

you ignore reason and logic

I said that no one pays any fucking attention to the SPENDING. If you read and pay attention to what I’m saying perhaps we wouldn’t have this disconnect.

read it… pay attention to it… what do you want? it’s public knowledge… it’s not the governments fault that 90% of the populous doesn’t care to even research it. As was my point with your comment about it not being paid attention to or researched.

:ugh: you’re saying we need to keep importing oil because US companies do the actual physical importing of the oil. Thats fucking brilliant.

talk about disconnect… where did i proposed importing? my point is that the importing process, even over seas, is controlled and run by american based companies…

What in the fuck are you talking about. I’M A LIBERTARIAN. If it was up to me, I’d abolish welfare. I just think that those that have made uber millions should have to pay more than someone that is trying to pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

people that have millions do pay more of a dollar amount, it’s a percentage of your worth. Why would someone be penalized for being successful? Do you not see the fundamental flaw with that?