150 Users!

So when do you guys think we will hit 200??

Shit, I was JUST going to post that we now have 150 new users. Lol.

Not sure when 200 comes. Depends on how many people suggest other people. The growth can only become more exponentially related, because more people that are members, can be able to tell more people. Know what i mean? lol.

I betcha if all goes as planned for this summer, we’ll easily surpass the 200 or even 300 mark.

Look out NWN :wink:

doesn’t NWN have like 5000 or something stupid

Yup, that’s why I winked. lol.

161 users! Its been growing pretty steady lately. Spring should yeild a few new cars at the meets.

35 more in 2 months … not bad.

Not bad at all.

Now.

Under 3 months. Since your prediction was so good Flavio, when do you think we’ll hit 2,222?

Hey if we keep spreading, do you think they’ll make a cream for us? :smiley:

NECCZIONE
Now you don’t have to put up with that nasty itch anymore!

For topical use only. Avoid contact with other Japanese automobiles.

Misuse of this product can lead to lack of fun and/or girlfriend running away with Mazda owner. Usage in the groin area is NOT recommended.

Side effects include mullets, driving inefficient v8 dinosaurs, and extreme desire to become tornado tailer bait. Additional side effects include desire to own hatchback powered by sewing machine, purchase of aluminum wings and altezzas, and thoughts of stickers making horsepower.

Good thing I don’t have too much time on my hands. :lol: Anyway, here’s to the next 200 members! :drinkers:

And we have now hit 250 members.

And 2 days later, we hit 260.

8 More in 1 day. I think we may hit 400 by the end of the summer

Yeah, I don’t know what’s going on, but it doesn’t seem like most of the recent signees have posted at all.

I guess it’s nice to see more interest in the webbie though. By the way, we need to schedule a BBQ for next month unless someone sees a reason not to. We have kind of a dead zone there in the middle of the month.

Theres been a few posts. I’d imagine they’ll lurk for a while though.

well ive been here for over a year and hardly post anything.
they could be like me

You’re just lazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, he just comes home and stares at his sig pic all night long. :slight_smile:

Hahaha probably. Since we’re playing the numbers game… 1000 posts!!!

Been there done that.