166mph Thruway Ride

He went 166 miles per hour on his Suzuki motorcycle, and the Saratoga County man lived to tell the tale!! But State Police say he was lucky!
Troopers spotted the motorcycle traveling that fast going south on the New York State Thruway in Ravena just a little before 1:00 this afternoon. The first trooper called off his pursuit due to the high rate of speed, but police were eventually able to catch the driver in New Paltz. When the driver was told how fast he was going… he told troopers his motorcycle could easily go over 190 MPH!

Nikkolaus McCarthy, 25, of Charlton is now facing several charges, including Fleeing Police 3rd, Reckless Driving, Speeding, and Operating Out of Class, since he did not have a motorcycle license. He is currently in the Albany County Jail on $20,000 bail.

http://www.news10.com/story/18067446/he-went-166-miles-per-hour-on-his-suzuki-motorcycle-and-the-saratoga-county-man-lived-to-tell-the-tale-but-state-police-say-he-was-lucky?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

GREAT idea dumbass. AFTER getting nailed for speeding, tell the cops just how fast you COULD go. :banghead

why would you ever stop? 20k bail…thats alot for just running from the cops

Can’t outrun the radio!! Had to stop for gas. Would have been easy to just post a trooper at each off ramp and rest area. But then again, genius here obviously didn’t think ahead

http://i.imgur.com/gfUtG.jpg

All fun and games until he killed some poor family or himself. At least he got a second chance to wise-up.

Can you imagine if your family is killed by some asshat like this? Guy don’t even have a license and sure don’t have any respect for his own and other human lives. We are talking about 166 on 65 in middle of the weekday on a busy highway…

So I guess he won’t be at the D&D meet for chit chat this weekend…:rofl

Looks like an intelligent young man.

:zip

What the hell is wrong with the side of his head

you guys notice that one of his ears hangs lower then the other?

Story is coming up on News 10, they just aired the mugshot. :rofl

LOL. They just aired the Facebook comments about the story. Robert thinks motorcycles should be illegal :rofl

i hear ya there, at least not on the highway you cant! :ninja doesnt 20k bail seem insanely high?? i know people who have gotten the same charges plus a handful of tickets and got away without sitting in jail and no bail

When the driver was told how fast he was going… he told troopers his motorcycle could easily go over 190 MPH!

:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup

They probably gave him the most bail they could because they guy probably acted like a tool when he was stopped.

“166? Shit, I can get up to 190 no problem, ese!”

Robert sounds like an intelligent individual.

Yes and no…for what he was charged with, yes…however he is lucky he didn’t get killed and probably could have gotten charged with more, also some states if you are 100mph over the speed limit you can be charged with a felony. I would guess because it is still early in the season the judge wants to prove a point that riding like that is going to cost you and cost you big time. Ans it was said earlier just because you can outrun the police car you can’t outrun the radio simple as that.

Helmet hair lol

Or a traumatic brain injury that made him that stupid.

Fuck you bobby. Because a car is incapable of doing triple digit speeds and taking out a convention of nuns and children. :rofl

Must be friends with this guy in BC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylDA3UV2eXc[/ame]

Prolly texting.

you gotta be dumb to go that fast between exits 24-16 on the thruway. there’s a toll at every exit, troopers will just wait for you to show up at the booth…