Attn: Crotch Rocket owners...

Remember one thing, you can’t outrun the radio.

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Man-reportedly-hit-140-mph-on-motorcycle-during/5mLIRpcnykKZ7BFxqRPL2g.cspx

Surprised he’s 41, that’s a young mans game

Yeah that shocked me for a minute too when I saw that. Wonder if he had a suspended license or something.

That guy is screwed.

And he def didn’t resist arrest either, I’m friends with a trooper and he tells me that they beat the living shit out of you when they catch you it’s like a game to them and then they report it as the rider was resisting arrest. Such bullshit I’m gonna set up my go pro whenever I ride and turn it on when I get pulled over for evidence if anything should ever happen

I can’t even outrun most cars, when I ride at 60 on a 55, people with 20 year old beaters and soccer mom in SUVs literally will blew by me.

same here :lol

Leave it to fox23 to get the wrong damn road in their “NEWS”. Exit 19-22 on the thruway would be Kingston to Selkirk, not lakegerorge. I noticed it becasue that retard “Charlie Boy” commened that he probably got caught becasue he didnt have ezpass. LOL Yeah thats it you fucktard, congrats Sherlock you figured it all out.

Haha thats fucking awsome

radio always fasteRR.