180sx brakes amd rotors

just wondering what pads and rotors would fit the 180sx calipers? thanks in advance.

Try 180sx pads and rotors. hahaha

I seem to remember hearing they are the same as USDM S14 4-bolt brakes.
but that is by no means backed up with any proof, i just thought i remember hearing that 2 summers ago from someone. check into it though!

mid 90s altima and mis 90s maxima works for the 91 and up 180sx

yep.

240sx rear for everything
93-2000 altima rotors front
and pads/calipers are 240sx.

thats how mine were

91+ 180 rotors are bigger…all the north american 240sx brakes are the same size.

so mid 90’s altima rotors, but 240sx pads?

If your car is 4 lug:

95 Altima rotors
95 Maxima pads

If you’re 5 lug then it’s:

95 Maxima rotors (not 100% here, my car is 4 lug)
95 Maxima pads

I say 95 because that’s what used like 2 weeks ago with no issues.

yes, if your 180 is 91+, 240sx pads will be too small. the SR20det 180sx’s came with bigger brakes than 240sx.

I am also looking for new brakes for my 180. So just to be clear before i purchase anything… any pad from a maxima (95) should work for the back and front.

weird.

rears were all 240sx everything for me.
i even put new calipers and they matched right up.

front i wasnt sure on the pad but i know it was altima rotor. so altima rotor and maxima pad

Clarification. For cars with 180sx front brakes. Rears are the same on 240’s as they are on 180’s.

4 LUG S13:

Front-
95 Altima rotors
95 Maxima pads

Rear-
Stock 240sx everything

*EDIT: This is for SR 180sx brakes. The brakes on the CA 180’s are different and I have no idea what they are.

= buy R32/300zx brakes and save yourself the bullshit

i wish i could up grade my brakes right now… but my engine is sucking my money reserves dry. i’m going to pick up new pads right now!

Since R32 and 300ZX brakes are getting harder to find I stuck with altima rotors/maxima pads and 240sx bits for the rear when I fixed my brakes. In the end I can’t even believe I changed the pads cause they had tons of meat on them.

However, going with HAWK pads for the street has made a massive difference in breaking. I would say that if your S car is somewhat stockish in terms of engine power, forget the big brake kits. 180SX SR brakes are very good if the system is maintained.