180sx Seat belt issues

So i just bought a 91’ 180sx yesterday and the only thing wrong with it is that the driver side seat belt doesn’t fully recline. I can tug on it and let it go and it will come in like 4 inches but then it stops. Any ideas??

I just bought one too and I have the same problem. I have to stay glued to the seat or else. What I do for now is take the seatbelt off and put it on again.

just talked to my friend and he said he has heard of this happening before, something to do with the plugs under the seat or something like that.
yours comes back in with it plugged in?? mine doesnt do that lol
maybe time to take the panels off and take a good look at the assembly.

Geoff You got a 180!! Pm me some pics!

ya man, call me and we will go for a scoot

Maybe If I had your number!

293-6178

Yeah there is a plug under your seat going to the seatbelt. I believe it merely a simple matter of unplugging it. I had the same prob in mine and I think thats what I did to fix it.

I just bought a 91 180sx to! and I have the same seatbelt problem! But the tranny let go… soooo Hopefully if I sell my S13 FRP Hood and S13 7 point roll cage. We can go for a rip!! What color is yours?

problem solved!
replaced the seatbelt assembly lol
mine is navy blue, how much do you want for the cage?

as the title states. let me know whats out there located in edm.

I think I already sold the cage. Guys coming to get it tomorrow. If he cant then ill PM you. But I only want 550. My pinion and tranny seal is shot :frowning:

alright, thats shitty man!