19 yearold kills friend, showing off in his Mustang GT in Fulton County

This is getting amusing. Although its not hard when she is defeating her own cases one by one on her own.

Actually, I sponsor the site. A “car” site. Because i build fast cars. infact i worked on a few cars exactly like Justins mustang. I belong her. You dont, you are a “guest”.

Infact, I am glad to see Vlad didnt BAN you yet, since its a public fourm… unlike the slander site “freeeee justttin… Wahhhhhh” face book page where people are not allowed to voice their opinions, instead they are deleted and removed.

Shut it down, like power off the server? Remove the A record? Delete the database? Lock the thread? Delete the thread? Please clear that up.

On the brighter note, you finally used the right “site” in this case.

Come on, that is way to hard to follow man. Dont confuse the innocent.

BITCH WHAT CAR DOES THE OTHER KID DRIVE? !!!

BITCH.

You want respect?

Post your full name. I have. I have nothing to hide from. I am well within my constitutional rights doing what I have been.

[B][COLOR=“Red”]Infact out of respect, you tell me right now:[/COLOR]

• How would YOU HAVE PREVENTED THIS ACCIDENT IN THE FIRST PLACE?
  • What actions are YOU taking to prevent this from happening again to someone else?

Answer them honestly, if one person agrees with you here. Vlad can BAN me for a week[/B].

:popcorn

Now you’re just being silly Mike.

Surprised you, the FaceBook king couldn’t find her name.

I know Jenna really well and after she reads this she would never want to shake your hand.Hello she is Justins girl friend do you think she is going to want to shake your hand after speaking like this about justin.Come on now for real.

Nope just standing up for what I believe in.

SHIFT HAPPENS

God she makes my head hurt.

You have the email address of whoever created the account :lol

what how hes responsible for her brothers death? whats so wrong with what we said show us. he fucked up and killed his freind and put his gf in the hospital? fuck you idiot and since you cannot produce what car the other kid drove i take it that you lnow nothing about this

HEY EVERYONE, STEVES GOT A BONER. HE GET’S OFF ON THIS SHIT. WHAT A PERVERTED FUCK.

I realize that.

Whould you like me to quote my 2 day conversation with her on here? Which I didnt out of respect to her, (unlike the moron from the “free justin” shit)???

Just a hint it started with “you need to stop running your fucking mouth about my boyfriend and the accident”

and ended with an “OK thank you.”

Like I said she actually listened to what I was trying to do for her, and all of you. Yet you cant. And everything i have been arguing with you over was the SAME thing i said to her.

becasue I dont bullshit:

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4465&stc=1&d=1323379441

She might not be happy with me now, by carrying this on. but now she has YOU to blame, not me.

VLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
BAN HAMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRR

no ban. this is too entertaining.

Only thing I found a match for is a yahoo account that registered as a Male in that town.

Yuo are the one who said her name on this not me you said you would shake her hand so who caan she balme you.

it’s not hard to scroll up and find out THAT YOU’RE FUCKING RETARDED.
it didnt say SHIT about ANY female

that would be ninety1two40

edit: i also fixed you shitty spelling.
i couldnt understand your grammar though.

lmao