1965-1969 Ford Mustand

Hello! I’m posting this ad for my Uncle. He’s in the market for a classic car, he hasn’t decided on what he would like to purchase, BUT if the right Mustang was found, he would more than likely pull the trigger. So he’s looking for a 65-70 mustang, preferably a fastback. We would like to find something that is in solid condition all around. The plan is to find something that is solid all around and then have me give the car some TLC so he has a nice cruiser for the summer. If you have one, know someone etc. please PM me or text me. If you know of any other cool classic cars, send them my way as well! I’m honestly not sure what his price range is. I would say 5-10 thousand, but that’s just a guess! Hope everyone had a great mothers day!

I can be reached either by PM or text 716-423-9076

Thanks!
-Anthony

Widen the search to 1970. The 69-70 is the same except the headlights.

Ah okay! I did not know that, thanks for the info!

Good deals come around I picked up that 69 on here for under 6k. Was completely stock and have been slowly replacing parts. What a difference some wheels and suspension upgrades make.

Fastback Mustang’s are worth considerably more than the coupes. Usually 1.5 to 2 times the price of a coupe. He’ll get way more car for his money if he sticks with a coupe.

X2. Even for 10k you can’t get much of a fastback or sport roof depending on the year.