*** 1969 B-5 Roadrunner FOR SALE ***

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - Located in the Buffalo NY area - 1969 B-5 Roadrunner for sale! Very good running condition - 7.2 Liter 440 6 pack engine - 3 speed automatic with front wheel line locks. Labeled at 390 HP but most likely well over 400HP. Electronic fuel pump and electronic ignition. 410 rear end. This is an authentic 383 body with the 440 engine installed, therefor non numbers matching, but everything is ALL original besides the replaced 440 engine. NOT A CLONE CAR or a SATELLITE. Price is FIRM at $20,000. Take it or you got no Roadrunner. For more information or to take a look at this classic, please call Dan at 716-674-6961. Please NO lowballers and not interested in trades. CASH ONLY. Thank you.

I will try to get some digital photos within the next couple of weeks when the car is taken out of storage for spring. My father has fallen on hard times. We do not want to sell this car, but money is needed and its $20,000 CASH/FIRM. If you are a serious buyer and need any other information on the car or immediate digital photos of the car in the garage, please message me or call 716-674-6961. This car will be posted on many other websites as well as hemmings, craigslist, etc. Car MUST be sold, and it will sell. If you have the cash in hand, you can drive it home TODAY.

MORE PHOTOS

I would like to see some pictures of at least 1024x768 pixels of every bit of the car, posted here, not sent to my phone. I don’t have time to deal with texts and multiple information-gathering phone calls. And when I read a for sale ad, I’d like to have all of the information right in front of me, the first time. I might be a serious buyer, but I’d like to see a serious ad, with real pictures.

Sorry about your dad, but what’s with the $1 price hike? I thought you were done with this forum?

Original thread: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?215087

Thanks for your interest and feedback. I will have some digital photos hopefully within the next few days or so when its pulled out of storage for spring. I will also sit down with my father and get as much info about the car as possible for you. In the meantime before I update the listing, you are more than welcome to take the short drive from Cheektowaga to Orchard Park to see the car in person. If interested to doso, please call the number provided. Thank you.

i thought this forum was full of dumb cocksuckers

This is one of many websites I am posting on. Not looking for back and forth crap, just looking to sell a car. If most took offense to what I said directed at a select few, then very sorry, grow up, and look at another listing please. Thank you.

You are very welcome, good sir!

i get called a dumbcocksucker every once in a while lol dosent bother me we live in buffalo. looks like a nice car tho glws