*** 1969 Roadrunner for sale ***

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - 1969 Roadrunner for sale! This half year production beefed up the original roadrunner from 335 hp - up to 390 HP! Very good running condition - 7.2 Liter 440 6 pack engine - 3 speed automatic with front wheel line locks. Electronic fuel pump and electronic ignition. 410 rear end. This is an authentic 383 body with the 440 engine installed, NOT A CLONE CAR. Price is FIRM at $20,000. Please NO lowballers and not interested in trades. CASH ONLY. Thank you.

great for sale add.
42 yr old car with no pics and a 20k price tag…would read again

You wish you had a Roadrunner instead of a rice beater. Photos are up read again.

oh no its karter again!!! these are popular cars, thanks for updating the thread with pics. everyone would have said it over and over anyways.

GLWS

50 h.p. per litre, what could be better?
no replacement for displacement

the 440 was underrated like all big blocks of the era due to insurance regulations, this car probabaly has clear over 400hp.

(the 426 hemi dual quad cars were rated like 425 - 465 hp, and its proven that they produced closer to 600hp)

listen if you feel like you can get $20k for this vehicle, then i suggest you invest $50 in a cheap point and shoot camera and take pics that are bigger than a post it note.

just a thought.

way to be a douche bag

If someone knows the value of this classic and the photos clearly show its not a beat up POS. Then feel free come out to Orchard Park near Buffalo, take a look at it yourself, have $20,000 in hand and all you need to hear is the engine when its fired up. End of story. Serious takers only.

I lol’ed

Additional “post it” sized photos for serious buyers.

wiley coyote in a noose. thats fucking awesome!

XwalkerX has a very good point, I can’t see anything clearly in those pictures.

Ask any NYspeeder, any REAL NYspeeder: its not your bragging/arrogance/wiley-coyote-in-a-noose that sells your car, its the pictures that sell your car.

glws

Well worth the money but you are wasting your time posting it on here. Post it on rodandpiston.com and you will get some interest. Much older crowd on there, a few collectors too.

[sarcasm]yeah us young guys are so demanding when it comes to FS ads… [/sarcasm]

should be a minimum post requirement for classifieds

He’s referring to more interest from the older crowd.

Thanks for your feedback all. Dont mean to be a prick but way too many tirekickers, thinking they will get a 1969 year of the muscle car, no longer made almost 400 horse car for the cost of a daewoo or want to trade their late 90’s camero…It doesnt matter if your young or older crowd. If your a serious buyer, have $20,000 cash dont matter who or how you got it, and want an american icon that you can drive home today, then please message me or give me a call. These are the best photos I have until its pulled out of storage in spring. Thanks for looking.

No more BS in this thread from anyone not interested in purchasing plz.

:tup: to old muscle.

:word: Courgardoesn’tcomeoutanddrinkorhangoutanymorespeed beat me to it. Consider this all your first warning in this thread.

A FEW MORE PHOTOS OF THE ROADRUNNER