1969 Camaro LSX/T56 Twin Turbo - 705rwhp

I would say there is good probability this stays with me. No need to worry.

Nova 100% is NOT FS. I fkin love that car

The Nova is absolutely beast. That’s one I’d take to the grave. So cherry.

TY and I agree!!!

Jnj is probably just upset because we all flag his spam c-list ads.

you should sell it and put the $ towards a big block tt setup for the nova.

I would hope that our shared suspicion is not really what happened. If so that is quite sad.

Nova already has too much jam for me to handle!

As freebird views this thread, lol.

lol come on now. We are just speculating anyhow. I look at it as a sign to hang on to it. Maybe I will drive it to work tomorrow! (but probably not)

I say, park it in your 4+ car garage on some jackstands and let it sit while you drive the Slowova.

Not a bad plan

:thumbdown::rolljerk:

So I didn’t really attempt to sell it. That said I didn’t drive it all year. Ok well I did like 3x maybe ha. Between the Nova and S4 this car just sits. So if anyone has interest or knows someone local interested let’s make a deal. Otherwise I will be just buttoning up a few things on it this winter and maybe revisit either driving it or selling it in the spring.

Its SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Rough Price? 20k 30k 40k?

You are not allowed to purchase / sell any other vehicles for the balance of the calendar year. I’ve alerted the DMV (since they know both you and Steve211K) and you’re blacklisted. Besides, you don’t have enough room.

But I have a 400, 500, 600 hp vehicle, I need a 700…

Good lord that camaro is probably my favorite car ever built on here. That body style and set up = my dream

so sell the 90 vehicles in your signature and buy it…

lol.

I’m assuming the price for this would be in the $50k mark, eh?

Either way the owner/builder is a total fggt and doesn’t know wth he is doing. #FGGT #FUUUUUUU

I think it is on ls1tech for 48 when I had it up. I know not everyone knows the market but 1st gen camaros arent cheap. I would be flexible for a local buyer that doesn’t soak up a ton of my time. In fact its likely the only way it sells since I am not really posting it anywhere besides here and am more than willing to keep it. @2TurboZ this car will make 900+

• Updated - - -

We can run it on 20psi and take you right to 1000

:slight_smile: Thank you very much.

mmmmmmm.

For comparison locally right now there is a great example of a solid 25k offering. Nice drivers car with a basic 350. This car actually looks pretty nice for someone looking for a 1st gen on a cheaper budget.
https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5219505294.html

On ebay you can get a nice driver quality basic small block powered one for 25-40 looks like. Lots of options.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks-/6001/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=1969+camaro&_vxp=mtr

If I hold it ill spring I will likely list it there. A single turbo/auto/5.3 amazingly pulled 45 on ebay recently I was watching and I honestly would sell a little under that with cash in front of me haha.