1969 Camaro LSX/T56 Twin Turbo - 705rwhp

Lotta money for an amateur fabricator build.

So you’re saying he should’ve just bought a 12-second already done TT Mustang instead? :lol:

I would suggest this 500hp one with a nice interior for 90k :wink:

Or this well executed example for 120k

Maybe this one for 115k

Maybe I should list my car over there. I will if I start to feel serious. Anyhow just trying to help show what the “market” on these cars looks like. I have seen a few nice stock ls drivers for 30s though.

• Updated - - -

Damn right it is!

90K for a ugly ass red interior? wtf hahaha

I think its nuts the market is that high for these cars but take that money if its there!

Yeah seriously what a joke. I’ll buy a 69 firebird for $9K swap a 'maro front end on and build the same car for 25K lol.

All of the above have well over 25k in parts alone. I am just trying to help this vast group of interested buyers understand there is no 20-30k market for well built 1st gens. My price is excellent for someone actually interested in this market.

• Updated - - -

:holdsbreath:

Good luck!
In fact, start flipping those.
Figure undercut the market at 35k and pull an easy 10k profit.

Hate Camaros in general but Love the Gen 1s and some of the early Gen 2s

Awesome car for the $

I love me some f-body. I will likely hold onto this one but who knows.

As a Mustang person, I have to or they revoke my membership

:clap:

Understood, but corvette brakes and Ls1’s aren’t that much anymore and would give you 90% of the performance. I know it wouldn’t be a 100K+ car but lots of money in those builds are pure labor and markup.

You’re car is a prime example, I know you put lots of time into it, but I’m guessing you don’t have 50K into it…

I think you should build one and report back with what you are into it. Id guess I have around 20k in parts on mine… the car wasnt free…or the paint job…

But you are correct im not 50k in. Nor am i 15k like many think they can someohow pull of siqqqqqqq builds for…

But yes many shops cranking out 100k builds that truthfully neither of us probably are capable of making are in fact trying to make money from their efforts which does mean labor/profit drives up costs…

Lastly no matter what nyspeed thinks it does not change the marketplace… so if you think you would enjoy building a 1st gen I will say its hard to atleast not get your money back. But hardly as cheap to build as some think.

Restoration costs, paint, body work, seasl, hoses, lines, fitting bolts ect, add up fast. Building an old car is much different than modding a new car.

People always ask why I haven’t swaped an STI motor into my beetle yet, like it some weekend honda swap, I most likely won’t ever do it unless my son shows interest when he is older. I would need to budget around $15k for parts and countless hours of labor. This does not take into consideration that the car has already been painted, interior redone, upgraded suspension, brakes, and tires.

SHOCK!!! You mean he wants to MAKE some money!!! Oh the horror!!! I love how everyone thinks they are the only one entitled to making any money when selling something but anyone else is greedy if they do it. What do you think is a fair price for his car, I am truly curious?

$350 LS swaps are cheap. Really if someone wants a type of build and has the ability to do it as nice and cheap they should. building cars is siq.

Trade for my ef civic hatch lsvtec ebay turbo plus cash on your end car is rare good runner bro the thing is mint and can run with the fastest of the 716 crowd oh yeah 2nd gear grinds and needs break let me know bruh pm me

Wish I knew how cheap LS1 swaps were before I did mine.

PMED!!!

Sucker