1969 mercedies benz

15 grand or best offer. this car runs mint and is in tip top condition. serious people only pm is key car is located in quebec but i am willing to trailer it to where it needs to go i can get more pics. or email at sixfootjesus @hotmail.com

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3725/img0369kg3.th.jpg

is the price to much?!! or does no body like this car. its my dads and i told him i would try to sell it for him.

It would be hard to find any interest for this car here. Put it on the Auto Trader to get more interest.

To be honest even if you do put it on autotrader don’t expect much response. You’re selling a 69 benz for 15 grand. NOBODY is going to buy it for that price unless they are a collector, which are very hard to find in Canada.

Anyways, good luck

its a duel carberated engine though which is rare for this car. normally its a diesel
i really dont think 15g is alot for this car. considering its in mint condition its around 100xxxmiles its not from canada. i have put it in alot of classified places thanks guys

yea 15g;s is way to much theres a guy selling a few of them for a couple hundred each , get it appraised