1974 25' Chris Craft

I guess I woke up and just hated everything. Just kidding I have been extremely busy lately and I know I will not have the time to enjoy this as much as i would like this year. Its old however it is a quality boat I redid the floor above the motor as it became soft from the heat over the years. It has a 350 inboard with a newer mallory distributor and plugs. I just replaced two steel freeze plugs with brass plugs and installed new belts as well as hoses and broken bolts all in the last week. Also installed new carpet as well as some teak wood accessories including wine rack, paper towel holder, and shelf (teak= big bucks). sleeps 4 down below and we used a queen air mattress up top if needed w/ camper back which was redone a few years back by the Amish. has a refrigerator, bathroom, sink, and hardtop As far as things it needs, well a friend broke the hand pump on the sink (too much wine) and i was going to replace it with an electric one but did not get around to it yet. All in all it needs tlc + some calk around the windows. its all paid to be dropped in at the marina at the corner of tonawanda ck and campbell blvd. I actually sold this earlier this year to a friend and member on here however i bought it back when he fell on some hard times last month. Also have spare motor and shaft that came out of a running boat
Price $5500/bo

I have had people on here for a wedding and bachelor party. the most people ever at one time was 12 and it was a bit crowded heres a few more pics. the last one was at smoke on the water.

Gimme a price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

…right.

Correct $5500 /bo

Tapa talk does not show that information.

Nice boat.

Yeah sorry for asking didn’t see it on the app my apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested. When could I come check this out?

also I am assuming no trailer?

no trailer. pmed!

BUMP its boating season would like to move this!!!