1974 Datsun 260Z, Solid Roller

1974 Datsun 260z, originally from out West (Comes with Ontario ownership). Bought it last year, threw out every part of the interior that was broken or nasty. Purchased a few parts to put it back together. Floors were mostly patched with body metal. I did not use the repair panels, though if you choose to do so you can cut them out and weld them in. Bumpers are rough, hood is dented. All other panels are workable. Shell is exceptionally solid in all the places that count.

Comes with 1971 240z motor with round top carbs, 280zx motor complete, and 5 speed trans not installed.

EARLY 1974 car, so its very similar to a 240z and doesn’t have the ridiculous huge bumpers.

Buyer must arrange transportion from KALADAR Ontario.

I’m not that keen on selling, but if I get $1500 I will part with the car and everything Datsun I own.

This is cleaner than most of your S13’s look underneath, and the metal work is largely completed.

Call or text 647 457 9899 with interest. The pic below is the car in a slightly more assembled state. It doesn’t look that pretty at the moment.

Decided to get a bit more serious about selling it. Contact via 647 457 9899 with interest. Life’s too short for played out s13’s.