FS/FT 1974 Datsun 260z 54,000mi $8999 Certified OBO

Make/Model: 1974 Datsun 260z
Asking Price: $8,999 Certified (OBO) or Trade
Condition: Used
Mileage: 54,000mi
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

For sale or trade. 1974 Datsun 260z. 2.6L inline 6 cylinder with 54,000 miles. 5 speed manual transmission, triple weber carburetors with cam and header. No body rust and frame, rails, floors, etc. are all mint. Excellent shape and needs nothing. Asking $8,999 Certified. o.b.o

craigtschirhart@hotmail.com
416-648-4532

I am open to trades. The car must be 2001 or newer and have less then 130,000km. Pref. 4 or 6 cylinder.

Click here for Datsun pictures!
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-FS-FT-1974-Datsun-260z-8-999-Certified-OBO-W0QQAdIdZ59178929

ahhhh just out of my 7500 budget GL with the sale this car is TITS

That is sick ! Good luck with sale on sale. Someone do some crazy rb swap with this thing or something. This thing looks like a gem.

HotSauce!

Love to own that!
Goodluck

bump

just so you know, you can only bump once every 7 days.
beautiful car tho GLWS

I came in my pants. This would be my ideal weekend classic car cruiser.

Wow! Free bump for you, beautiful ride! Hope it sells well!

free bump for an amazing car… wish i had 9g’s to blow :frowning:

I wish I had your 9g’s lol…

wow. just wow.

you must not drive this much.

ive lived in ajax my entire life and never seen this thing around.

I only drive it to and from work (2km from home) and just for cruising when I need to go to a store etc. The previous owner kept it the same way. Hence the low miles and good condition.

Wow so all original and not rebuilt/restored? VERY impressive either way and definately worth the money

yep most of the car is original, besides the stuff added like the cam, header, kit etc. it has not been rebuilt or restored.

Hey man its Andrei, why are you selling this steal of car, the thing is mint. Take me for a rip before you sell. lol

Hey man I haven’t seen you for awhile. Except one time I was working near Kingston and Altona and you ripped by lol. I’m selling it because right now I don’t know whats happening with school and I need to drive this winter. I was thinking about getting something new, but I picked up a jeep so if it sells I’d just pocket the money until the jeep dies. OR if it doesn’t sell by the end of summer I may just keep it and try to put an SR20 turbo into it.

Either way I’ll still take you for a spin if you want. Did you hear about Gord’s 240? He swapped it to manual finally. Anyway msg back sometime.

this isnt a chat section

don’t post in classifieds unless you are actually interested in the car

warnings will start again soon… then bans.

lol

$8,400 o.b.o. uncertified or $8,999 certified.

Click here for pictures of the Datsun!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1974-Datsun-260z-cam-header-54k-needs-nothing-8-400-OBO-W0QQAdIdZ62353236

Sold!