1983 Porsche 944

This Porsche 944 exceptionally clean for a 1983 model. I have the complete vehicle history. The car was originally purchased from Porsche Audi of Rockland in West Nyack NY. The original purchase price was $24913. My asking price will be $6500, but this is negotiable. I can’t just give this car away because it’s been so well maintained with documentation. The car looks great in my photos, but remember it is 28 years old. There are some small dings and stone chips in the paint. The gasket under the cam tray will need to be replaced. It has a minor oil leak, which you probably wouldn’t notice, but I feel obligated to disclose this information. I have the new gasket and the Porsche timing tool set to replace it. The clutch was just replaced in around 4/1/2010 according to the receipts. It was replaced with a SPEC Stage 2+ clutch and the flywheel was replaced with a SPEC Aluminum Flywheel. The Clutch and flywheel were $1267.66. This preventive maintenance will surely last many years. The car also had a 4 wheel alignment on 5/20/2010. The tires were also replaced at this time. The title is clean and I have it in hand ready to sell. You can text me at 332-9762, please include “Porsche” in the message. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to check the forums as often as I’d like during the week. I can also be reached by email @ cjrando@nycap.rr.com Again the price is negotiable if your seriously interested in this vehicle. I’m more than will to drive the car to your location or your more than welcome to come by my house and check it out.

Replaced “CAI”

Selling already?

Yes. When I got it my goal was just to flip it. I love the car, but I really don’t have the means to properly store and maintain it right now. I just want to move the car before winter, otherwise it will sit under a car cover in my driveway.

Nice clean car. GLWS!

Just messin with ya though. I’ve said the same thing a thousand times. Car is clean. GLWS.

Car And Driver named this car the best handeling production car of the 80’s

i put it up on the local porsche club’s facebook page. hopefully someone will snag this up quick

I wish I had the cash. Always wanted on of those.

its a great car, i had no idea they were that expensive now for pre 85.5’s but if thats what it is, thats what it is !

The ugliest steering wheel ever… lol GLWS buddy

Thanks guys! I forgot to mention the car has 74,858 miles on it. The speedometer has not rolled over. The the mileage can be accounted for in the maintenance records. Again I’m open to offers on the vehicle. I can’t give the car away, but I do have a bottom line price.

If anyone form shift wants it I’ll start price negotiations at $5500.

That car will sell at $5500. IMO don’t budge. If I had $5500 to spend on a toy car i’d buy it right off you no questions. I paid $4500 for my '88 with almost ttwice the mileage and nowhere near as mint. My S2 was far more expensive, but that was an S2

Post it on:

Clarks-garage.com
Pelicanparts.com
Rennlist but just be nice.

GLWS :slight_smile:

Sharp car! I could have gotten a real nice silver/blue one a few years back but didn’t know enough about them at the time. Kick myself now since it was only $2k. This one is nicer though for sure…clean-clean!

Can you post some more pics? I got a buddy whos interested

Yes, I’ll try to get some more in a little while,

Thanks! I’ll post it on those sights this weekend.

bump glws

So clean. Would be a sick replacement for the miata, but I’m too attached. glws.

if u were able to, you should def drop the miata in a heart beat for a 944. Its not like 944’s cant handle well.

I know they do and this one is way clean. I just wouldn’t be able to make it all happen until spring and this won’t last that long.

Lol, nobody should buy this car if they’re scrapped for cash because they wouldn’t be able to maintain it properly and I’d have to fucking murder you if such a clean one went downhill due to neglect. :lol

Did you put this on those sites yet? PM the links if so and I’ll put in a good word for you with the members