1983 porsche 944 (non turbo)

I am selling my 944. It was going to be a project car but has never been gotten around too. There are 3 layers of paint on the car but not accident. The car is almost rust free except a few surface spots. It came from the US so is in miles and only has a 5digit odo so km’s are unknown. The car was running and driving at the end of the summer but then I started taking it apart so the interior is all gutted and then ac/alt are off the engine. All parts are sitting in the car.
Here is a list of everything I would do to make the car nice:

-Water pump / timing belt kit (needs done every 60K. and is time)
-Front and rear rotors
-Front and rear pads
-Caliper rebuild (not 100% but always a good idea)
-Front seats (pass has a small rip, drivers is ripped up good)
-Dash repair (all these crack but you can buy a cover for them)
-Wheel bearings (need to be repacked and adjusted)
-Hatch shocks (no gas left in them)
-Paint car (paint is fayed)
-Front bumper is cracked in the middle (for hitting a curb when parking they all do this)

Asking $2000 obo. email for pics.
jjm-imports@rogers.com

im a bit interested, the car still runs right? if you can, send me some pics of the back, engine bay, trunk, and interior.

alright, i might be interested. the car still runs right? well if you can, send me some pics on the interior, engine bay, and the trunk.

send the pics to:

ryan_reeves10@hotmail.com

im interested in buying a 240sx
<93 nissan 240sx LE HB 300hp at 8psi>
please email me the images & details
dalvirp@gmail.com

ya thats not for sale.

Sorry for everyone asking for pics its been crappy and i have not got the car uncoved yet its still sleeping. hoping by the end of the week il have some good pics.

update

updated:

seat rails repaired.
interor is now installed.
Took it for a drive runs good just need a water pump and brakes and tires and you have a car.

2000obo,.