1986 Porsche 944

I’m sure this car is somewhat out of place here but it is worth a try. I am asking 6500. I am selling a very good condition 86 944 Porsche. It has 98xxx km. Soild exterior with no rust. It has never been winter driven. I am selling it because I want a 300zx. The whole exhaust has been done including custom made headers. It has a couple dash cracks and is missing a cover for the right side front speaker. I don’t want to list everything that has been done to it but it has had the timing belt done, both drivebelts, alternator, cv joints. I have spent a painfull ammount making the car run perfect. I have all the receipts and will sell the car certified with 4 extra wheels and 4 new tires.
All the receipts I have add up to 8000 dollars…needless to say I am loosing a lot of money here. Only the exhaust is aftermarket all other parts are OEM. I can send more pictures if you contact me. speed_107@hotmail.com

sounds like a sweet deal…

introduce yourself first in the New User Section b4 posting for Sale ads bro, or else your thread will be deleted.

Thanks man. I will do that.

SOLD

msglength