1985 bmw 535i 5 series. mint cond. needs 2 rear tires for saftey. 160000km org) $4500

hi i have a 1985 bmw 535i sedan with 160.000KM org in mint shape with dark tint and power sun roof and racing rims it has P.S/P.B/P.W/P.T/P.M/P.L/ and tilt (you dont need an etest cuz of its year) nice car in mint shape no rust at all org paint from 1985 a must see very nice car no leeks at all for. $4500.00 OBO. call 905-953-1392 from 8AM to 11PM thank you. (P.S it needs two rear tirs for cert make me an offer) also has a reactive muffler and brand new exhuast from from to back with cat and rez email me at phatjoe_2012@Hotmail.com thanks message me for pics

1 ban

2 ban

lol, ban ban ban

wow you really are an idiot.

ban ban ban

lmfao. Sergio man just post on kijiji or some shit. banneroni.

yeah hey thanks guys. much apreciated…whats the big deal cant you guys just stop comenting? like wow now you want my add banned ? okay so be it then…thanks for your support or anything

hey dumb-ass. read the fucking rules before trying to make other people look stupid.

this isn’t kijiji where you can repost your ad every day. you can be banned just for bumping your FIRST ad within SEVEN days of posting it, let alone posting a second one less than 48 hours later.

the ignorance is simply awe-inspiring…