1987 BMW 325is- $2300 obo or for trades

car is a great car but i need the money for an appartment that im getting,but anway,the car is black with black leather interior, power windows and moon roof, both work excellent,5 speed with a brand new stge 2 clutch, lightweight driveshaft,$1200 lockin differental, tinted windows and lights, lowered 2", straight 6 motor (230xxx miles but still runs like new and is very reliable) straight piped exhaust,it does have the cat tho so its not ridiculously loud but it is deep and sounds great, im probably for getting some stuff, the only thing the car needs is a passanger side axel,its fine if u drive the car normally but wen u get on it u can here the axel,its really easy to change, im asking $2300 obo for it,i need it gone asap so text me or call me with any offer,im also open to trades to,like civics,eclipses,muscle cars or even possibly a truck,must be extended cab tho, call or text anytime for pics or info 518-577-6373 or email me at turbodeclipse316@yahoo.com

here r pics of the car i will post more wen i take more
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs018.snc6/166809_133829643347357_100001609658756_218106_5968168_n.jpg

My Photos - Cars [Past & Present]

Photo 68 of 69 Back to Album · My Photos

Click on people’s faces in the photo to tag them.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1337.snc4/162991_133829613347360_100001609658756_218105_6734069_n.jpg

My Photos - Cars [Past & Present]

Photo 67 of 69 Back to Album · My Photos

Click on people’s faces in the photo to tag them.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs072.snc6/168225_133829600014028_100001609658756_218104_2325907_n.jpg

Pic links no good.

Right click the actual image, and “Copy image url” then post that

interested in what the lightweight driveshaft is (1 piece Al?) and who built the $1200 lockin differential

im not sure about either one it was all built wen i bought the car i will ask my buddy he will know he owned the car and had all that done to it so i will get back to u asap about it,but im interested in getting rid of the whole car tho,either sell or trade

ok ill do that right now thanks:thumbup

Yeah we’re gonna need some documentation of the cars ‘mods’.

let me see if i can get them

Looking for money for your apartment… Or looking to trade or another car?

either one, if i can get the right trade then the appartment can wait a few more months,lol,but i could deffinantly use the money really badley

m.o.b

How long have you actually owned this? Any leaks at all? Any roof leaks? Do you have the stock tails? What wheels are included?

Is that a slideny sticker I see?

Yeah who’d you buy this from?

is that zoltan’s car?

holy mother of fuck it is hahahahahahahahahaha

the fucking classy sticker, i missed it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

literally none of those ‘mods’ actually exist

come on Benny, lightweight driveshafts are super common on bmw’s, especially on e30’s where their owners are known to be big spenders…

The only driveshaft ‘mod’ I’ve heard of on this car was the fact that it only saw one drift event last year because ‘the u joint was loose as hell, yo’.

and that diff is not built. you got played by a dumbass. lesson learned- don’t buy or trade cars with 17 year olds.

ive had the car for a few months and no leaks,and y the fuck do people have to be assholes??? you guys are all more then welcome to come to my garage and ill show u the shit done to it,if ur not interested n wanna tlk shit then pz u dnt gotta look on here,but if ur interested then plz pm me,and until proven thet these mods arnt done u guys who r tlkn shit can just stfu:thumbup

anyway back to ur original ?'s umm pm me buddy n ill tell u more

put the stock wheels back on if you have em, when i first saw the pic it looked really crazy and hooptyish to me

looks better than my E30 tho ! nice interior minus the shift boot situation

lowered 2inches for real??? and why a locking diff when the car comes with lsd that is more than driftable

GLWS either way, i wish i could get 2k for mine

We know the previous owner, Zach Mohan, and we know this car does in fact not have a ‘light weight driveshaft’ unless you consider the excessive removal of material from the u-joints from wear. The $1200 diff thing is bullshit too, he had PLANS to re-clutch the stock LSD but he never did AFAIK, either way he’s not the most mechanically competent person to be undertaking such modifications (I’ll elaborate on this quickly, at one of the events his motor mounts were so bad that the clutch fan leaned into one of the coolant hoses and sliced it…so he duct taped it. Yes. Duct tape. :retardclap The car proceeded to overheat a couple times that day.), also a set of LSD clutch discs are maybe $300, not $1200.

I don’t doubt the exhaust and all the other mods, but those aspects are total BS. There are plenty of other places to sell the car, but I have a right to warn buyers on this site of the cars history. I’m sur ethe car runs and drives fine, but I’m saving my FRIENDS on this site hassle.