1987 Mustang GT (ATX)

First time poster! Some friends on the board recommended I post to see if any one is interested.

Up for sale is an 1987 Mustang GT. The car has been in my family for the last 5 years. It has been garaged the entire time when not driven. The paint is vibrant however it will need work, nothing is rusted through. The motor was replaced about four years ago just before I bought the car off of my brother. We have the paper work for the Stage 2 motor from Jasper Motors. When I purchased the car I used it more for something to work on and not really drive around. Thus it is not registered at the moment or inspected.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/WarriorXonE/87GT%20Pics/th_M4H00127.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/WarriorXonE/87GT%20Pics/th_M4H00126.jpg

This is what the car currently has:

Engine:
302 Stage two motor from Jasper motor and transmissions (I have the paper work with
exact specs)
Performance cams (Also have the paper work)
AC/Smog delete
New fuel tank w/fuel sending unit
New Fuel pump Walbro 255lph
New stock injectors 19lb/hr
MSD Ignition system
High torque mini starter
MAF converted
70MM throttle body and EGR spacer
70MM MAF
Cold air intake
Chrome Typhoon upper and lower intake
Electric radiator fans (There is a switch on the center council)
1" Intake manifold spacer
High output alternator (160Amp)
Optima “Red top” battery
I do have the exhaust pipes that go over the rear axles however it is not on the car with the current exhaust setup

Drive train:
Shift Kit (Previously installed before my family)
3:73 gears
New LSD w/heavy duty clutches

Exhaust:
Long tube headers
Pro chamber H pipe
Dynomax race mufflers

Interior:
New carpeting
APC racing seats
Gutted trunk and back seat (I no longer have the rear seats or trunk carpeting)

Exterior:
New six piece crystal clear headlights
New matching Fog lights
17" Cobra R wheels
I still have the stock rims with winter tires although they have never been used by my brother or myself

I am asking $3000. I am told I can get more however time is a factor since I am looking to leave the area soon and I really can’t take the car with me. So weather you want to fix up the body a bit and drive it around or just part it out (The motor alone cost over $3000) it is up to you. If interested feel free to email with any questions stevelabiak@hotmail.com. I am looking to have this sold before the weeks end. Offers will be considered.

Thanks,

Steve L.

I don’t know mustangs but for 3k that seems like a great summer cruiser.

Performance Cam… not cams.

Post up details about the motor and what cam is in it. You’ll get more interest. Seems like a solid car.

pmd

Is the hood cut for clearance?

also text me 860 381 9567

Are those ford racing cobra r’s or aftermarket? I have a set of 00 GT wheels & tire that I would trade + cash.

Looks like a great deal!

Does it run and drive fine?

4 lug vs. 5 lug…

For $3k, this is pretty much priced right on. Mass Air converted is a plus for anyone interested in building this further:tup:

Boost it with a $200 ebay turbo.

x’s 2 GLWS

looks good, good price. GLWS

I know the seller and the car is in great shape. GLWS.

I wanna buy this and do HEATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GLWS

^^ “I wanna buy this and do HEATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” OK…Import hummper,what the fuk does that mean? Are you talking about “Headers”? I have never heard of doing “Heaterz”…Is that some sort of new rice slang i am not familiar with?

SteveL-“Exhaust:
–Long tube headers–
Pro chamber H pipe
Dynomax race mufflers”

BTW nice Mustang,3G’s IMO is a great price for it.All someone would have to do is get one of them stick on hood scoops for the hood and they would be all set.

GLWS

i hate you

^ I would hate me too…

good lord you must be retarded. A heater is a burnout.

LOL @ Not knowing about heaterzzzz

I want this I already have the mustang mentality