1989 buick lesbre T type

Throwing this up here for my brother. I dont know much about this car or if its his or his wifes son, but my brother is a stand up honest good dude.

1989 Buick LeSabre T-type, only driven in the summer, NEVER seen snow. Loaded, 3.8, V6 gets 20-22 mpg. 83,000 miles, extra parts included, as well as a spoiler. Appraised for well over asking price of $4000/reasonable offer. Need to sell asap, moving and losing the storage for it. Can be seen at American Freight on Erie and N/F Blvd, North Tonawanda. Sorry for the lack of pictures text him for pics of anything youd like.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa319/analbucket/kevcar.jpg

Call or text Kevin (716) 930-3232

:tup: these were great cars back in their day and with low mileage like that someone could drive this for another 100k

fixed These were fun little cars. Nothing real fast but for what it was in 89 not awful. GLWS

oops lol my bad.

I’ll pass this along to some people. These are great cars. For more fun, buy a Series 2 L67 or Series 3 L32 3.8L Supercharged motor and drop it in. Can use a complete subframe frop out from a 97-99 Bonneville (or other h-body car) and it should bolt right up. Wiring it in still would be needed, but it’s been done in an 89 Bonneville.

Such and ugly car lol GLWS though meatball.

Thanks man!

Hahaha I know I hope for his sake this is his son in laws and not his car lol.