1990 300zx

car is really nice i have owned it for awhille ,it has a stillen front end,and stillen cattback,car is painted two tone black on top and burnt orange,car has black leather interior,with t tops ,car is 5 speed ,iput the tt swap in it,brand new clutch and nissan motor mounts,car will not start i think it skip timing cranks but will not start ,had it running thow,just starting to loose intrest in it i need 3,000 for it not a penny lese ,dont need to sell just seeing if any one wanted it,and if it needs a new motor japan star has them for 1200,this car is showroom cond
nick 309-4791

wut.

Usually cars in showrooms run.

Post some pictures.

i will put up pics,belive me the car is sweet,

i,am looking forward,to the,pics

this guy is copying slomarro with his typing,

You bought the pair of Z that were for sale, but actually finished the swap?

who is,this…,.,.,.,.?clown$$#^^^?

, wat

car doesnt run but you want 3k and not a penny less?

LOLLLLL

It’s in showroom condition though.

yah…how does that work?

No ones car on this site is in showroom condition besides maybe the supra’s.

I wouldent pay 3k for this, but in a perfect world if the motors good, everythings there and he’s just an idiot (as to why it wont start)… Picking up a Z32 TT for 3g’s is a good deal

Realistically, the things probably a fucking nightmare

LS swap this thing

Ehh I wouldn’t swap anything into a Z32, their pigs

sorry for the thread jack man… GLWS if someone wants to put the time in it, would be a fun car.

yah their fucking tanks. No one LS swaps them because they are heavier then a F-body, so really why take a stock power plant out of a lighter car to put it into a heavier one?

Shadys would be a little different,…

I would actually love to swap some sort of v8 in my car, unfortunately I do not posses the money, nor the skill to do so myself.

Yeah it’s too bad they are tanks, they look sweet done up.

I dont think theyre heavier than F-bodies, arent F-bodies anywhere from 3500-3700 pounds? Z32’s are less than 3200 I believe.

Edit: Just checked the Non-turbo 2 seater is less than 3200 pounds, but all the other trim levels of the Z32 are over 3400. So if someone found a clean 2 seat nonturbo thatd actually be a pretty badass donor car for an LSx swap.

They are around 3400lbs.

my fully loaded SS weighs 3460.