1990 Nissan 300zx

Well it’s finally time to sell my car.
1990 Pearl white Nissan 300zx N/A 2 seater
138xxx miles on the body
67000 kms on stock newly swapped engine
New clutch,slave cylinder,master cylinder, and new engine mounts.
5 speed
VIS Invader Bodykit
Grey Cloth interior
A/C,Cruise,heated mirors,all power options
Had it inspected last summer and all is good.I also have all of the receipts from the work that has been done.
$9 500 Pm me or email at s_dansz32@hotmail.com
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/sdans1/DSC00242.jpg

Car is now listed on canadatrader.com.Need to sell as I am going back to school

Car is back up for sale.

Those Z32’s will never go out of style… I’d still love to own one.

Awesome car, awesome seller.

• Mike

w00t I like this car

i may have been the proud owner, if it only had twins!!!

Bump for a car that hasn’t been abused like some from JDM land.

Great looking ride, wish i could afford it…

hahahahaha … oh my

I had a Z32TT and a Z32NA and I liked the NA one better as it seemed a little bit lighter and steering in and had less body roll overall … still had the low end grunt of the V6 so it was plently …unless you are looking for tickets with a ton of power you can still have fun with a NA Z32 especially one that looks nice like this

Not for that price. :yawinkle:

That’s because they are. By about 150-200 lbs. But the TT’s extra weight includes: a beefier tranny, beefier diff, the hicas equipment, and the smaller stuff that addes up: the intercoolers, turbos and associated plumbing,the wider rear wheels & tires, the adjustable suspension, etc.

had less body roll overall …

That’s not typical and may have been indicative of the condition your former TT was in. Stock vs. stock assuming equal condition the TT has stiffer spring rates and thicker sway bars. A TT shouldn’t have more body roll than an NA unless something was wrong with the car.

Ive seen this car around in person. Its very clean. Love the 300’s spoilerless

Can you posts more pics?

Bump.
Just had the oil and tranny fluid changed.The car is ready to go

Can you post some more pic, some of the interior and engine bay.

Thanx

That’s because they are. By about 150-200 lbs. But the TT’s extra weight includes: a beefier tranny, beefier diff, the hicas equipment, and the smaller stuff that addes up: the intercoolers, turbos and associated plumbing,the wider rear wheels & tires, the adjustable suspension, etc.

had less body roll overall …

That’s not typical and may have been indicative of the condition your former TT was in. Stock vs. stock assuming equal condition the TT has stiffer spring rates and thicker sway bars. A TT shouldn’t have more body roll than an NA unless something was wrong with the car.[/quote]

NA car had aftermarket coilovers and sway bars and both were 2+2 … NA one felt soo much lighter and was easier to muscle around as they were both wide/long/heavy cars

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/sdans1/carsig.jpg

Price lowered to $9500 firm.Really want this car gone in the next couple of weeks

RHD?

first owner?

any problems?

TT?..

Bump for a great seller