1990 talon tsi awd 5spd

Ok I bought this as a winter didn’t reall drive it all in the winter, never made it that far. It’s 90 tsi with 176,xxx car runs great! There is a but. I’m having trouble with the car charging. I’ve changed all the obvious stuff, didn’t fix the problem. Never really looked into it further. It has a brand new alternator, battery, and some fuses. The body is rust free, but the hood has a huge dent over the grill, and there is a dent in the driver side rear quarter. The headliner is ruined, and there is no trim around the radio. There is a aftermarket radio in it, the kid I bought it off of, did a terrible job, and it isn’t getting power anymore, so the will probly have to be re wired too. I’m looking for 1300 firm, just enough to cover what I have into it. I have a apexi 3" down pipe, and a set of wheels I will throw in for 1500.

Is this the one i wanted to buy from you?

Nope

Oh lol. As for the charging did you check the 80A fusible link for the alternator?

Stick I assume?
What are the other wheels you have for it?

The kosies and the 80amp fuse would fall under obvious. So yeah

text or call me 715 8024. interested.

I’m not sure what your definition of “rust free” is, but I see rust in 2 out of your 3 pictures. It really ruins your credibility when you lie right out in the open.

i kinda want this…

3 out of 3, trailer pic on the front of the fender above the headlight as well as bottom of same fender near the rocker looks like rust.

Sorry I miss spoke, I should have said the underbody like frame rails stuff like that.

God I have such a soft spot for these. I love it so much. Glws. If I didn’t just spend a million dollars on parts for my e30 and Audi, I would be all over this. Lemme know if you drop the price :slight_smile:

Ok, you’ll be the first to know dawn

next big question.

how are the strut towers?

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/kuppler8/5121bee9.jpg
this is the best picture I have available, you cane see the strut towers are clean. The loose wires in the front corner is the battery maintaner.

What size are those rims/tires? Would u want to sell them?

that has to be sarcastic

Has to be lol.

Hey GLWS.

Bump…

hey if you change your mind and are flexible about pricing i want to take a look at it.

Bump, 1k if it’s gone by this weekend. 989-7676 call me