1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan. California car. Excellent condition. Factory 5 spd

Let me start by saying this is a true survivor and in excellent condition for its year. The car is a Califonia car and has been there its whole life. I purchased it off a local who moved here from California. I have a clean Califonia title in hand. The previous owner used all OEM Volvo parts and was a true enthusiat for older Volvos. Car has all original paint and body panels and is straight with no major chips or scratches.

Features of the car:
1990 Volvo DL Sedan
4 cyl (2.3L)
Factory 5 speed trans
Dana 30 rear end
Factory hubcaps
Factory all season floor mats
Factory Volvo battery
Square headlight sytle
Color is polished metal or something similar
No rust on the car
Underneath is in excellent shape with no signs of corrosion

What I have done to the car:
Cleaned engine bay
New spark plugs
New wires
Fresh oil and filter change
Fresh transmission fluid exchange
Rear differential fluid change
Rear differential Chrome cover
KYB performance rear shocks
New hoses
New NYS inspection
Everything works, nothing is broken or missing

I am truely in love with this car and don’t wish to get rid of it, but I am starting my business and have too many projects of my own. I would like this car to go to someone who would enjoy it as much as i would have. My plans were to put a fuel injected Chevy V8 into it down the road. I know I will never find a cleaner model than this due to our location.

My price is $2500. I could careless what the price should be. This is what it’s worth to me. I can put the car on my lift and show any serious buyers how clean the car really is. My name is Nick and I can be reached at 716.444.2895

interior pics ? miles ?

It has fairly high miles. I do not know the exact amount but I believe high 100’s. The car can be seen by serious buyers at my shop. I suck terribly at taking and uploading pictures. I would prefer interested buyers to come look at it.

I can vouch for the cleanliness of this 240. Incredibly nice for the year. It’s almost funny actually. I helped wax it and helped clean up the interior. It’s pretty remarkable. The next owner will be incredibly satisfied.

Seen this car in person at Nick’s shop last week. It truly is in excellent condition.

A friend had one of these cars, ran forever and was awesome. We used to rock the shit out of the Bruce Willis “return of bruno” cassette tape in the tape deck.

Glws

That is possibly the best compliment I have ever heard and makes me want to keep it just so I can wear a jean jacket and drive around playing 80’s music.

All flakers so far. I will be at my shop later to show the car.

:bigtup:

Looks to be an amazing example. Sadly, I am not in the market right now for another car, but will let a few people know about it…

Sounds good. Thanks

Posting more pictures later hopefully

SOLD