1991 240sx SE Hatch army green. kei office, nrg, momo, brembo, ebc, hawk, lsd + more

I have a 1991 Nissan 240sx SE for sale,
car is a daily driver and runs perfectly.
it has been stored throughout the winters.
car has original ka24de the dual cam not single cam, pulls hard and runs amazing.
must be seen,
this car gets looks left and right.

front end is ziptied on thats why it might look funny to some
no trades

contact if interested
albastudios@gmail.com
Asking price is $5000 OBO
no low balling, this car has been taken care of and ive used only the best parts for it

car is set up as a 2 seater right now but i have the rear seats and seatbelts in my storage
i will include a pair of 2004 G35 Coupe BLACK LEATHER SEATS(powered and heated) that can be modified to use in the car.

car does not have a carpet, power steering needs tires in the back

Mint 1991 240sx S13

• Mileage: 333xxx km

• Kei Office coilovers abjustible dampening and adjustible height

• Brembo blank rotors with hawk hps pads in the front

• EBC slotted & vented rotors with hawk hps pads in the back

• Full Time LOCKED rear differential

• Rotors and pads are new

• KA24DE 80 000kms on the rebuild

• Always maintained with Castrol synthetic oil

• Sun roof

• Dark tint

• Power windows

• Power doors

• Power mirrors

• Keyless entry

• Repainted army green

• Diamond Racing wheels(16/8 on the back 16/8 on the front)

• Viper alarm system

• NRG short hub

• NRG Quick Release

• Deep corn MOMO wheel

• Rockers and underbody are mint

• Pulls hard and is a very strong motor

• 12" audiobahn sub with rockford fosgate 300w amp.

car is set up as a 2 seater right now but i have the rear seats and seatbelts in my storage
i will include a pair of 2004 G35 Coupe BLACK LEATHER SEATS(powered and heated) that can be modified to use in the car.

car does not have a carpet, power steering because its set up for track.
needs tires in the back as they are completely bald they look like slicks but they still grip hard

http://i28.tinypic.com/2zingwi.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2vtpf2h.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/30xbfxc.jpg

bump. 4500 OBO

I’m interested but not for 4500$

Does the motor still overheat and burn oil?? Or did you address those issues?

all issues have been addressed since last owner also the interior has been put back except the rear seats and carpet. car has new brakes all around, just changed the starter yesterday, battery is almost new.
all black interior with 5 percent tint in the rear windows and hatch and 20 in the front 2 windows. come take a look at the car ive taken care of it, when i got it last summer from previous owner it needed help which figures because he could barely drive the thing
the welded diff makes this car way too easy to slide also.
ive spend alot of money to bring this car to the condition it is in now compared to how i got it and i am taking a loss therefore i will not sell under 4.

nvm… deleted offer

glws

Well, The last 2 owners both paid way less than your asking price.

Price is a tad much, for a 19 yr old car with 333,000kms. The body is pretty clean though to others interested.

GLWS

i know the last guy that had it good budy, he blew the motor and it had a knock so he thew in some super thick oil to hide it, and the diff was leaking, and he paid like $1000 or something cheap like that for it, $5000’s way to much

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

and he drove it all winter :stuck_out_tongue:

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

and he drove it all winter :stuck_out_tongue:

stop tryin to shit on my thread kid, as i said car is not as it was from last owner it has been repaired and maintained properly. it runs and drives daily and i am not asking 5000 im asking 4500 or best offer.

WTF??? who are you? The last owner of this car did not drive it through the winter, he had his g1 when he owned it. Kal bought this car off my good buddy for 2500, not 1000. The motor also wasn’t blown when kal got rid of it.

I think he’s talking about Ethan?

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Your price is ridiculous because the car is in practically the same condition as when you traded your BONE stock civic for it.

So what you changed the brakes and did some general maintaining. Still doesn’t justify a 2500$ price jump.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

THIS!:http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?162761-1992-nissan-240sx-convertible-SR20

Is what 4500$ OBO should get you. Not an abused s13 with 333,000kms.[COLOR=“Silver”]

Pretty postive he’s talking about Kal. GLWS.

for all u tryin to shit on my thread listen up, the motor was not blown it shows how much u know about cars the knock was the timing chain hitting the top guide due to a bit of slack which is a common problem with ka24’s search it up on google. the tensioner was stuck and it is now fixed so dont tell me shit about motor blowing when you dont know shit about it, the previous owner never opened the valve cover to take a look at what was going on. the overheating was happening due to a leak in the coolant reservoir which was held by duct tape and would leak coolant under pressure this only happend if car was idling in a hot day for over 40 minutes. it has never happend while driving. and dont tell me he drove it all winter kids that Kal dude had only his g1 and was not even allowed to drive this car around the block never mind the winter. when i got the it handnt been driving and i could tell because of all the old fuel and the car couldnt run properly until i drove it around for a day and put new fuel in and change the fuel filter because it was clogged up.

get your facts straight before you come in here and try to put my thread down cuz i havent done shit to any of you kids but you come in here like ur the 240 police but at the same time ur pullin shit out ur asses that never happend

someone help this guy out and clean up this thread
glws and welcome to son lawl

funny the past 2 owners both put this car into a curb sideways. And the motor burns oil.

regardless of the history of the car, it is still WAY over priced. You can get an SR swapped s13 for the same price.

GLWS

you’re an angry one sean :smiley:

U mad,

Chris?

im not mad, i just dont contribute to e-fights or help kids with nerd rages.
kthnx
if u dont like the price pm me an offer, rather than just talk shit

i was talkin about kal, i go to school with him and im not trying to shit on your thread im simply trying to inform, and i talked to him yesterday and he said he thought it was blown or had a knock, he might just be an idiot :P, oh and about the price, i realized after that he did pay 2500 for it, my bad.

due to the fact that i need money to pay for tickets and court stuff im willing to let this go for cheap. msg me an offer, i dont want to part it out

if you do part out dibs on chassis