1991 BMW K100RS Motorcycle 1000cc 50k

I bought this bike did an oil change rode it ONCE… :frowning: its just taking up space in the garage. I also bought 10 oil filters that ill throw in with the bike, and the repair manual.

Make: BMW
Model: K100rs
Engine: 1000cc
Miles: ~50k
Color: White
Price:2,999 OBO

Mods: Corban Seat, handle bar risers (much better seat position, also comes with stock ones)
Issues: slight fork weep on the right fork, other one is fine, exhaust leak at header gasket (comes with new gaskets.)

I also have the stock luggage for both sides, and a BMW tank bag.

I think this is the bike I would ride if I rode bikes. I like Ducatis and Buells too, but man this looks nice for the price.

Ya I went searching for this bike, as its the 4cyl, has full fairings unlike most of the K bikes, a more agressive stance so its the sportiest of the K100’s and still holds its own. agenst some moddern sport tourers. I love the handling, long distance riding is superb (cruise control, auto shut off blinkers, full luggage) and will still take a corner like a champ.(comes stock with steering dampiner, and its fuel injected for fast throtle response.)

BMW’s really go above and beyond.

Idk a whole lot about bikes, but that is one if the sexiest two wheeled machines I have ever layer eyes on.

man, i have a friend who was just talking about picking one of these up

i’ll let him know mike

As someone who grew up with BMW motorcycles, I can vouch that that is a great bike at a great price. Uggh. I want it.

is 50k miles not a lot for this bike?

No its almost 20 years old :stuck_out_tongue: and BMW bikes run like cars there built for the long haul. this bike will be solid for 50k more im SURE.

Amen, these will run forever. Such an awesome bike. If I didn’t work 50hrs a week and nearly every weekend I’d buy this for long weekend trips.

Up for a solid bike, help me sell it so I can get my avant

how much power do these things make? just wondering

A solid hundo. Not bad for a comfy sport tourer.

http://www.bmbikes.co.uk/specpages/K100RS4valve.htm

And yeah ubengineering, unless they’re really thrashed pretty much any BMW bike will go 100k+ without major repairs.

damn nice numbers for a big bike… mike take this to the drag strip :slight_smile: lol

It’d only be a true BMW though if you take it to the drag strip with bags full of clothes and beer.

I’ve been to rallies before where my Grandma emtpied one of her hard bags in her tent and filled the bag with ice to keep the beer cold. :tup:

Ive seen that before too… so awesome… i know a guy with leather saddles that drip water as the ice melts and he pounds beer as he drives down 95…

safeeeee. lol

Bringing this back up… this is a great deal if you know and love BMW’s. but for now I NEED the space for working on broken VW’s.

last bump all the jettas are sold jusst have this… may just put it in storage and hope next year i have more time…

…you have a text…

SOLD. sorry chris… in all seriousness I would still tell you to find one. these really are the nicest bikes ive had the privilege to own and will own again.