1991 Galant VR-4: $2500

My ad:

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2398875957.html

In it is a photobucket link with 30 or so pics of the car, if you haven’t seen it already. Car will need to be towed wherever it is going. I am willing to have it towed up to 30 miles (I’ll just call AAA), if the interest is there and you have no way to tow it. I need cash before it is towed though. I have a few tire kickers in the 2500-3k range, so for now, shift price is $2200. If I’m gonna have a project, I want a cleaner shell. I also graduate from RPI in a year, so I feel like I can get a nicer starting point as a project a year from now. I’ll take trade offers as well.

Thanks for looking.

Put this on galantvr4.org bro

Its brown up nickalerbro. Re build is with a brown 8-71 broer and it move the fuck out.

$600 from me
$450 from kevin

Separate offers

Put a motor in it Nick, not difficult. Can be found for cheap.

Word it will be alot easier to sell with it running

The dude who always comes to LVD with the white gvr4 called me and said if I can’t sell it he will give me 1500 for it the second I say yes. so i guess that puts my bottom line at 1500. lol

$680

lance…

Jigs said he’ll give you his civic and $1400 for it.

He will not do that…lol

well, i dont exactly have a ton of money to throw up, but if it comes down to you absolutely wanting to really sell this thing i can probably scrape up 1700 or 1800 for it

he just said he would take 1500 lol

I was just beating on Lance’s lowball lol

I mean if I have an offer of 1500 I will not take less than that. At this point my bottom price is what I’m asking though, honestly to the right person who knows what they’re doing its either a quick flip for profit or an enjoyable car on the cheap.

yeah i hear you… btw fixed *

I thank you sir :lol

:lol

nick man , ya give up way to eassily . that car could be funnnn as hell and quite the sleeper weapon . id say fix it and have fun with the car

I LOL’d :rofl :rofl :rofl

Wait, what? What did I miss? Isn’t this the one you just got?