In search of a Galant VR-4

I have been all over the place and I cant come up with a Galant Vr4 close enough but not a rust bucket. Anyone with any leads are welcome . Thanks

i know someone who has a nice one. but its gonna be really pricey if they dump it.

i doubt they want to sell it, but im sure they will speak up if they do, ill mention this thread

Try posting up on rochesterdsm.org there is usually a couple kicking around the board that people would part with for the right price

Ship it.

www.galantvr4.org
If you cant find some thing close on there you fail

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120580567340&viewitem=

Yeah just joined that site alot to chose from trying to buy one in AZ that looks well maintained. Just need one alot closer. I will have to try the local forums but I dont want a rust bucket.

Yea you may want to head a little south as these cars love to rot out when spending their entire lives in the great north east.

Yeah I have been looking south, I found one in Chicago with no motor or ecu in the color I want. Not sure if a eclipes ecu will work nor how much a good used motor from a 1G DSM will cost

If you buy one, will you post more sxxy pics of your wife modeling on it, plz?

I have one every man has his price lol

is that toms old galant? if so it would have to go to me next so i can trade it back to tom… and the circle continues…

no lol she will never leave my hands unless a hefty price

devioustsi’s old vr4 aka daddies old vr4?

ya :slight_smile: I <3 my 4 doors and ac

my buddy has a 92? ill see if he wants to get rid of it

I’ll keep my eye out down here in SC, but as of now nothing local.

Nope she is now the ex wife looking for another sexy asian as we speak

Wowzers…