FS: 92 Galant VR4 #108 of 1000

Selling my Galant VR4. It’s Kensington Grey and has ~159k on the body and about 40k on motor. Right now psi2high has dibs but I am posting this up in case he passes and since other people have inquired.

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]So here is the run down on the Galant.

The Good
[/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]6-bolt built balanced motor[/FONT]

• Ross 9:1 pistons, 6-bolt “big” rods

• ARP Headstuds

• 2G head

• HKS 264/264 cams

• -6AN fuel line - feed to filter, filter to rail, rail to FPR and full return to tank. See pictures for setup. Includes FP gauge on FPR. K&N filter as well.

• 190lph denso fuel pump ( previous owner installed )

• Water pump and timing belt < 5000 miles.

• 2G Exhaust manifold w/ EGT port

• Evo3 16G

• Evo3 O2 housing

• 2.5" turbo back exhaust with hi flow cat

• 1G Shifter base and arm

• K&N Cone Air Filter

• Manual Boost controller

• Ksport Coilovers w/ extra hypercoil springs installed

• Stock rims with winter tires

• 16" summer rims with summer tires

• SSG FIA approved aluminum flywheel

• 2600lb ACT clutch

• Prosport Boost Gauge

• Prosport Oil Pressure gauge

• 1G DSMLink V2

• Rear steering sectioned off with 1G crossover lines at rack and 1G power steering reservoir

• New hard rear brakes lines < 5000 miles

• Momo Commando Steering Wheel

• All stock Electronics work ( Except power antenna )

• Moonroof works, no leaks

• Newish parking brakes
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
    The Bad
    [/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]16 year old car with normal NE 16 year old car issues ( dirty carpet, rust, etc. )[/FONT]

• Some crappy wiring by previous owner. Doesn’t effect the driveability as far as I know. Just makes you go a bit of WTF.

• Foglights don’t work

• Stock Radio LCD screen is a bit flaky. Still shows ok but wigs out a bit from time to time.

• Some white road paint spots on hood and roof. This was previous owner. Not too bad especially if you are going to get a new hood ( which was my plan ). Look at pictures.

• 2 of the winter tires have slow leaks.

• Squirrel hit my car last year and knocked off the drivers’ side rear dog leg. I still have it but will need to be cleaned up and fixed before reinstalling.
    The Ugly
    [/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Hood front lip is rusted through in 2 places. Latches fine but a new hood would do wonders.[/FONT]

• Discovered a power steering leak when I started it up. Wasn’t there before the winter. Looks like a leak in the cooler line.

• High compression motor takes some time to start if it hasn’t been run regularly. Also has some idle issues. Rev’s free just fine but has a bit of idle surge.

• Rust spots on rear of front fenders
    Extras
    [/FONT]

• [FONT=verdana,sans-serif] I’ll throw in a bare 6-bolt block if you want it.[/FONT]

• Winter rims/tires

• [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Stock suspension that was replaced with the KSports[/FONT]
    I am selling because I don’t have to keep up the maintenance on a 16 year old DSM with a 2 year old and family, work and school. I am asking $3000 for the car. That’s the same amount I can get by parting out all the aftermarket parts and major components which I don’t have time to do but will if worst comes to worst. I wouldn’t consider this a good purchase if you are looking for a dedicate turnkey daily driver, but if you are looking for a unique tweaker car that is 80% of the way to running 12’s in a 4 door setup, this is for you. The interior is in very good shape ( no leather rims at all ) and the exterior is in ok shape with a couple of problem areas.

Attached are pictures. I have more if interested.

More pictures.

Still for sale?

As of right now, yes. Have 2 interested parties. One is coming to see it tonight or tomorrow.

:skunk:

Do you have the squirrel?

Bump for good seller. Car is in pretty good shape for its age.

where is the car located?

Brighton, NY (Rochester).

The car is an immaculate baby conceptor.

SOLD :slight_smile:

Oh boy!

I can only imagine what your going to do with that car and motor!!