wtb: 1G AWD DSM 5spd - Galant VR4

If you know my style it must be clean. Cash in Hand. Would like to pick it up before spring :slight_smile:

Must be a 92.5 or earlier
GalantVR4/Talon/Eclipse/Laser RS AWD does not matter

My budget is whatever condition the car is in, and I am anal. I will most likely end up getting one from down south somewhere that is free of rust, but it never hurts to check locally

Tony

Ha. I’m looking for the same thing.
Talon prefered though.

GL finding a clean one around here.

SDA just sold a mint white Talon Tsi with a bad motor for 400 bucks

Someone was selling a Mint Laser RS here for stupid cheap 1300 i think

You just have to know where to look. But ill keep my eyes open for both of ya

I don’t want to buy a car with a bad motor.
Silly.

Too bad I only have a Galant GSX…

4g63 swap aint all that hard

and you get to learn more about your car while you do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Swapping a 4g63 for a 4g63 is cake. Take old motor out, swap anything your reusing over to new or used motor, and put it back in. Even easier if your dropping a used motor back in. No timing to set, etc.

Tony, look far and wide. I bought my car from Ohio. Other then your 2G, probably one of the only 2Gs in the area with no rust on the shock towers or any starting to form. Well maybe Rubicant’s but his doesn’t count!!

Then don’t buy a dsm?

:shrug:

You must have forgotten about my car than Bobby :slight_smile:

I have vitually no rust on my Galant vr4… i guess pm me and maybe we can talk

Ah, but I never actually saw your car!! I thought you sold it??

One of my friends might selling his 91 talon tsi i will check on that and get back to you has no rust what so ever.

mine to i have a 98 gsx thats mint with no rust what so ever just thought i would throw that in there lol

:jawdrop:Selling the VR4

Yeah, I’m looking at another one lol

not mine… but

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=674292

Now that spring is here despite there still being snow outside, I am still looking for a VR4 or 1G AWD. :slight_smile:

try www.dsmsource.com

Sean Caron is selling his

Don’t want mine eh?

I don’t want one that is already heavily modded, yours was pretty modded I believe when I got your PM. Sean’s is as well. I have expanded my search a ton, yet it would be nice to pick something up somewhat local, and I am extremely ANAL so that is not helping matters either.