1991 Nissan Skyline GTST

Feint you just made ali loook so so bad and not just by exaggerating like crazy … FYI Dubai is as broke as me…

MKIV major lollerskates…you are hilarious…for what it’s worth he did make quite a bit flipping his last 4 cars and his girl is hot NOMNOMNOM (i’m the guy you came to see with Freddy)

But to stay on topic Ali did I leave my blown rear Kei office coilovers at your house? I’ve been looking for them like crazy.

Dubai is not broke, Its making a huge comback. Also im from a different city in the UAE so the money always flows.

I respect Supras and I think I know who this guy is but what I dont understand is why is this guy here insulting everyone and when people get offended he says “internet is serious”.

No the only thing you left here was a LCA that I gave to nick a while ago. If you find them i know a guy in the states that could rebuild them.

Ivan is the funniest person on SON.

^ pics of said girlfriend.

I have to disagree with you Ivan, hyperbole aside. I’ve bought various parts and sold parts to Ali. Every transaction has been smooth and professional. I’ve seen this car around, and have seen and driven it pretty recently. It has been cleaned up a lot, and I think the price is good for the car and the extra parts being included. I don’t really have anything bad to say here. With standalone, a tune, and some Splitfire coils, this car should see 350whp without missing a beat.

MKIV just stfu

Lol what’s up man? Guessing you saw my flips on facebook.
And to the owner of a $400,000 house, congrats. That’s actually really credible. (no sarcasm)
Seriously, you guys all get so worked up. It’s hilarious. You keep bringing me back for more.

I’m done trolling SON. don’t worry about me anymore.

good riddance

Thank you. Its more credible than making 5000 but yet being on son 24/7. Didnt know working for Bing payed that well.
No one is “worked up” here. This is wat happens when you insult people. Go to any car meet and start running your mouth about other peoples cars then see what happens.

Im happy that your stopping but you were in no way trolling SON. More like shitting on or fucking it up.

Bump for a sick car and for the good laugh’s

This thread is fucking amazing. Seen this car, dealt with Ally a few times now. Never had any issue’s so good luck with your sale bud.

Am i the only one that when i read Ivans posts his voice reads them aloud in my head :slight_smile:

GLWS Doood

Lol this back and forth arguing is just unnecessary everybody calm down and just ignore stupid comments no point getting stressed over stupid s***. Ali good luck with the sale man, this car rips hard and is well worth the money and the seller is a straight up guy no bs. But I still want those wheels you bastard lol. I was suppose to get a call for those, come on mannnnn. I made the mistake of not getting them from mike before:pat:, I don’t wanna miss another chance to have these.

Finall ish bump

that’s funny because you either 1 own a couple of dealerships or 2 sell about 5 -7 cars per day …both of witch are highly unlikely considering for one dealership with 2 sales staff working selling 26-30 cars a month is “BUSY”

LOL only on SON can a simple FS thread become pure shit talking.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/Real_AirCooledMan/boxxy-trolling.jpg

dont sell it ali!!