1991 Nissan Skyline GTST

Selling my 1991 nissan skyline gts-t Type M. It has all the power options and regular maintanace done to it. Price is OBO as i can remove a lot of parts to sell it cheaper.

Engine:
Rb25det from an R33 with 5 speed transmission and ecu
ARP Headstuds
Cometic 1.1m Headgasket
Recent timing belt, tensioners, idler, and water pump
Greddy intake Plenum with Ebay throttle body adapter. get a q45 one and your solid.
Top mount Turbo setup
To4e Turbo
38mm External wastegate
Mishimoto Rad with a 14" electric fan
Apexi Bov
A/M Downpipe
Decat pipe
RS*R Catback Exhaust
XS Front mount Intercooler
Cusco red Oil catch can
Oil Sandwich plate
Water temp adapter
Walboro Fuel pump
Tomei Short Shifter
Battery Relocation kit
Megan fuel pressure regulator
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Rb20 Oil filter housing(rare upgrade removes faulty factory oil cooler)

Body:
Work VS-XX 18x8.5 +5 and 18x9.5 + 7
GTR Seibon TT carbon fiber hood
Carbon fiber Trunk
GTR Front Fenders, Headlights, Grill, latch and corners
Rear white turn signals (RARE)
Veilside Front bumper
Do-luck Rear bumper with built in diffuser
And TBO side skirts
Rear D-max overfenders
N1 headlights with HID

Interior
Sparco Junior Racing seats
Full Black Interior conversion
MOMO wheel and Quick release hub
Nismo Shift knob
A/M e-brake with bings drift button
Gauge pods in the center console and vent
Electric Speedo Converion(only one I have seen)
Lazona pedal set
Autometer Boost, oil pressure, oil temp gauges(for the transmission)
Unkown oil temp(engine), oil pressure(engine), and water temp gauges
In-dash flip up DVD player
DIY Cup holders in the armrest
Alpine Amp
Pioneer 4X6 speakers in the front
Sony Xplod 5 1/4 speakers in the middle
Sony Xplod 5 1/4 speakers in the back

Suspension & brakes:
KEI office coilovers
Nismo front strut bar
Nismo Rear strut bar
Brake Master Cylinder stopper
Kazama front tc rods
Kazama Rear camber arms
Kazama Rear traction arms
Kazama Hicas delete Bar
New brakes pads and rotors

Electronics:
Apexi SAFC 2 in black
Optima Red top batterey
TurboSmart Duel Stage boost Controller
AEM UEGO Wideband air/fuel gauge
Red Shift light
FET Turbo Timer
Ignited Push start button
Electronic rust protection
Keyless entry with alarm

The bad:
Car needs a good tune to reach full potential runs allright
Roof and body had some dings and dents
Timing belt is too tight but its an easy fix.

New price was 9500.
I can remove Parts and lower the price much more.
Trades + cash welcome.

Very new pics
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn31/JohnKR32/Rb25%20R32%20GTS/1-2.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn31/JohnKR32/Rb25%20R32%20GTS/3.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn31/JohnKR32/Rb25%20R32%20GTS/2-2.jpg

seen this car many times, rips hard as fuck. glws

Did you get the rims fixed then?

great, just what I want to see. the owner shooting flames in a parking lot. makes me feel great about my purchase knowing the car was well maintained and not abused.

yo man why the fuck are you talking shit in every for sale thread. GTFO already.

Its a 25 man. If it DIDN’T shoot flames, something would be wrong.

Yes I did. Just 1 rim but its all good now.

Like you were ever gonna have the money to buy this car. If you are interested, which i know your not , I can very well do a comp test, show you all the oil change records + Reg maintanace it needed, Show you the e-test that it passed with flying colours, and Much more to satisfy that the car is in top running condition. If you think any Skyline or 240/180/Silvia was “not abused” then I feel bad for you.

nice car, sounds amazing. glws man
what are you eyeing after you sell it?

Thanks Man. Maybe a Vert or something AWD.

Wow really surprised to see ya selling this Ali, GLWS

Its a nice car, dont sell it Ali.

Affordable? you talk like it’s something special. it’s an R32 and it’s not even a GTR.

RB25? coolstoryBro.
Fact; any 16 year old kid working a part time job at McDonalds can afford an R32
Fact; you all get wayyy too worked up by my posts.

Nothing special? Lets see your one of a kind MKIV that was custom built for you. Then you can talk.

Fact; any 16 year old kid working a part time job at Wendys can afford an MKIV thanks to JDM cars
Fact; You are probably a 16 year old kid with no job. Thats why you cant afford a skyline/240.

beautiful car, it will rip shit lol. GLWS, and MKIV needs to stop shitting on ppl’s thread. the man is trying to sell his car, let him do this thing. unless you have the funds to buy this car, GTFO

I would post up a picture of $10,000 in cash, with a sheet of paper of my username, the date and time,
But then you’d be all “oh that’s not your money you photoshopped it bla bla bla…”

Fact; I own a LHD and RHD Supra, again, pics upon request.
Fact; I’m a 19 year old kid who doesn’t have to work at all because I make about $5000 every 2 weeks selling cars.

Get @ me bro. :slight_smile:

No one gives fuck buddy

LOL. Stop making me laugh. Your just digging your hole deeper.

Fact; You probably have a 200 dollar LHD mk3 and a RHD MKIV piece of crap
Fact; If, you made 5000 bi-weekly or 10000 a month or 120000 a year, You wouldnt be on this forum lowballing people.

And plus i worked at 3 dealerships. Toyota, porsche, and BMW. The top top top guys made 7-10 at the most…in a month. That means people who were there 24/7 and knew how to sell. Old guys with 20 years experience not some snot nosed 19 year old punk whos claim to fame is “i have a supra so im better than you”. Who would buy a car from you considering you have a shitty attitude, are too imature, and arent doing a good job cause your on this forum 24/7.

LOLLLLLLLL omg too many things to make fun of in one post. sensory over-load. caution: damage to manifold.

i also work at a car dealership and even the guy who has been here since the doors opened (in 1983) barely makes $10k if he has a GOOD month. and he works his ASS off and has a customer base the size of a small town. so shut the fuck up with that. not even plausible unless you work at Ferrari of Ontario and even THEN…

you’re seriously just making yourself look like even more of a fucking twat-clot by continuing to talk.

stop posting.

delete account.

re-register.

and try again.

or better yet, take your shitty attitude to torontosupraclub with all the other stuck-up pretentious assholes.

LOL fuck i can’t stop laughing. “i’ll take a picture of $10k in cash with my username” ROFLMFAO

This is truth…

Not to put on you on blast or nothing, but on supra forums(assuming you are the same person) you where talking about how you can’t afford a Getrag.

I’m just saying.

GLWS Ali…

MKIV, you do realize that you are bragging about making $5000 bi-weekly to someone that owns a 400,000+ home? And by own, I mean he does not owe one single penny to the bank, that’s 400,000 fully bought out. His father has enough money to buy out your entire family, all of their homes, cars, possessions, and everything they have ever owned, plus match all of their money x100. And you know what that’d be to him? Pennies, chump change. It’s called Dubai money. Trust me, 5000 isn’t even enough money for that guy to wipe his ass with. You couldn’t make enough money in a life time to drop the cash that this guys dad can drop in ONE day. And you wanna brag about 5000? You’re a joke. Selling a piece of shit Civic SI for 3200, and then coming on here and talking shit about a 25 shooting flames. That’s what 25’s do. You have no credibility when it comes to Nissan’s.

P.S I have never seen or heard of your Supra ever lining up. Trust me, I know who lines up and what goes down. Don’t come here talking like you have the hottest shit when you don’t.