1992 nissan silvia K's

selling this for a buddy so please no pm’s the car has a fair bit of mods into it and is very fun to drive, put a smile on my face everytime i did.

body-
painted purple with silver flake
full vertex kit (front bumper cracked)
gtr grill
projectors
dmax tailights (tinted)
dented pass. side 1/4 panel

drivetrain
sr20det
hks gt2510/tubular exhaust manifold
not branded fmic piping/xs power large core
full 3" hks exhaust with test pipe
koyo rad/ flex a lite fans
aem wideband
hks super mega flow intake
Act 6 puck sprung clutch

suspension
megan solid aluminum subframe bushing’s
full megan multi link
megan tie rods
5 lug conversion
tein SS coilovers

brakes/wheels
front z32 brakes
rear s14
rota grids/matte black F17x8 R17x9

interior
no name buckets on rails for a short person 6’0 people can fit but its tight
apexi safcII
blitz dual sbc spec S
nardi classic/hkb hub
pioneer double din

probably some more stuff im missing
tires on it are bald asking $6000 AS IS
CALL 905 926 4809(Matt) NO PM’S PLEASE!

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af168/bradens13/45793_433295682409_506417409_4897189_744873_n.jpg

good car, i drove it when it was white!

that would be it

My buddy has $4k CASH MANIEEE

You should post some more rescent pics.
GLWS

as i we both know its not mine i dont have any more recent pictures but if you read in i did mention the dented 1/4 pannel and cracked front bumper

I know… lol
Both you and I know, That both you and I know the owner, Just bumping a buddies car’s for sale thread.
Just saying when your sellnig something, there should be recent pics, so people don’t expect something its not.
GLWS fun car.

wasnt this car in an accident?

no…?

up for a nice car.

spoke to someone who knows about this car Back passenger sides been hit, that’s why it was painted purple…GLWS…

^wrong. The car bumped a railing. a dent and broke the rear glass. Not exactly severe damage. I know this, because i did all the bodywork on paint on this car. Great car glws.

It did more then just bump a rail, it hit the gaurd on an on-ramp after a failed drift attempt fio. I’m just letting other people know before they go look at it, so that they don’t waste there time.

Actually the damage on it is from a drunk person at mosport baking into the rear quarter

then its been hit more then once. I spoke to the original owner.

yeah like any s13 out there is accident free… lol but i wont pay 6g for somthing thats been hit multiple times dou lol. once on a frame mechin is okay… but twice??? lollolololol

The second hit was not bad at all just some one pushed the quarter in by not looking where they were backing up

Ok people. Im going back to hamilton today, I will take picgtures of what the car hit. The car has never hit a guard rail. I can assure that. A small dent (crease) you could get from backing out of the garage and clipping something. It hit the rear roof post, beside the 1/4 glass, scraping the metal about 6 inches. It touched the glass, causing it to shatter.

MBK, I dont know who you are, but your def. misinformed. Sheldon is a very good friend of mine, i spoke to him before and after that happened, and was put on the job of repairing the damages and getting it painted. Thanks for your input, but your choice of words make the car sound tlike it barrel rolled down a onramp embankment. Def not the case.

frame is straight on this thing, you can take it to any body shop and they will tell you its already been checked out by a collision shop and the owner of the shop went over it, and said all it is a cosmetic like all it really did was scrape some paint off it would have gotten repainted and you wouldnt have even noticed, but the shop didnt think they could match the paint

lols i can vouch for the turbo