1992 RX-7 FD3S STOLEN (HALIFAX-SASKATCHEWAN)

Hey Guys! i could really use your help. my friends rx-7 (RHD)was stolen from his underground parking in Halifax, Nova Scotia on Friday Sept 21st. The police believe it is headed toward the Saskatchewan area, possibly Moosejaw.

The car was listed on kijiji, Some guy came to look at the car friday afternoon (also the only person to look at the car) and had the car for a test drive. He told my friend he just sold his 350z and had 12k to spend on a car. This guy new alot about my friend, including that he owned a truck and a harley, he let it slip he was checking him out of facebook, my buddy never expected anything at the time, then the car gets stolen that night, and buddys phone was disconnected when he tried to call.

after talking to the police, we find out the guy that had the car for the test drive had multiple active warrents in saskatchewan, including car theft, armed robbery, impersonating a police officer and the list goes on.
my friend ended up tracking down this guys family and got in contact with his mother, she said thats what her son does, steals cars and leaves the province because he knows warrants are usually only good for the province issued. she said “i’d bet money he is on his way back to Saskatchewan to sell the car” and advised my friend to get the cops to put out a canada wide search for the car.

if anyone has any info or sees this car please run him off the road… or just let me know

this is taken off my friends facebook page
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn25/smokinex/132193_10152137360885437_937603110_o_zps8d9cb417.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn25/smokinex/244249_10152137362530437_981152782_o_zps6a346103.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn25/smokinex/258949_10152137362800437_220046594_o_zps62869f1d.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn25/smokinex/408446_10152137389290437_55390967_n_zpsbc7f30c8.jpg
THEIF

Okay facebook friends I REALLY need the HELP of you and your facebook friends!! My car was stolen from my apartment in halifax friday night Sept 21. I know who stole it his name is Chris Burgher (picture attached) After looking into the guy more with the police it turns out hes a real scum bag. He has a few active warrents in saskatchewan where he is from. I believe he is probably on his way back home with the car because its no where to be found around halifax. If anyone sees the car anywhere could you PLEASE contact your local police, PM me the info or call crime stoppers. If you pm me about the car i promise i won’t involve you i just really want my car back!! Please share this ablum and ask your friends to do the same…Thanks guys and gals any help is greatly appreciated!

looks like a winner. Never meet people at home. Timmies is good, and also a coffee for a prospective buyer goes along way. Good luck!

That sucks hope he had theft coverage on it!

And this is why we can’t have nice things…

Stupid thieves!

I hope it comes back in one piece…

no, he had no insurance on it. he took it home from alberta and never drove it. the insurance wouldnt give him theft or fire until he got an appraisal, but he just kept putting it off.

Might be a long ass shot, but there was a rx7 here in Brantford Ontario that I’ve never seen before ever parked at a bicycle shop. I’ll check it out. It had white rims also.

wait, there was a test drive and no insurance?

this is just shitty, hope for the best…

probably broke down

Never trust white dudes with neck tattoos.

I’ll post up in the facebook stolen car group, good luck dude.

yea check it out man, long shot or not, most info i heard so far. its like he disappeared. the car front lip is chipped pretty good too.

Thanks guys

that would be awesome, thanks man.
do you have a link for the fb group?

Feel free to invite everyone and anyone!

thanks for posting that man, that is a good idea for a fb group. big help.

i told mt friend what Nismo240SX said and he got on the phone calling bike shops in that area, first one he called he said the guy was right on, he ran out and checked the parking lot and stuff, said all his friends are into cars so they will put the word out. they gave him the number to another bike shop, when he called, he asked the guy his name, he said Chris, when he asked his lastname he wouldnt give it, and said what are you looking for, he said im looking for my car, n buddy hung up on him.
could be a coincidence his name is chris, or he could have thought it was a prank call or something.

The bike shop was called “the bicycle shop” haha. That’s the name I saw the rx7 parked at but there’s also a garage there. Right beside it.
I drove by yesterday and today I haven’t seen it back there yet.

thanks for keeping an eye out! is etobicoke ontario anywhere near brantford? a guy on the facebook group said he seen one there today, he said there is not many in that area so he noticed one.

T and t service garage is what it’s called.

And nope. About an hour and a half away from me here in Brantford.

CAR WAS JUST FOUND, cops from saskatchew just called cory and said “did you lend your car to someone?” he said no it was stolen, cop said i just pulled it over in saskatchewan, cory said is it a chris burgher driving? YUP. fuckin guy got balls i’ll give him that

thanks for the help guys

I dunno whats more impressive. The fact that the car got found (congrats), or the fact that it made it all the way to Saskatchewan LOL.

Wow… the cops had to ask if it was stolen? That’s great that reporting something stolen works wonders…

yea they had no idea, i guess he filled the car up at a gas station then took off without paying lol what a dummy

congrats man, so how are you planning on getting it back?

i hope this serves as a lesson to put comprehensive insurance on the vehicle at least