missing my car

well i went out to my parking spot at tonight about a half hour ago to find my car gone
was stolen inbetween the hours of 8pm yesterday and 430pm today its a blue 240sx hatchback

liscence plate number ehg 682

Shitty deal. Blue you say? The one in the pictures you posted is grey. Well I’ll keep my eye out for any 240’s with that license number.

thanks for your support

Sucks man. Any more details?

If the stolen car is blue, posting pictures of a silver one doesn’t help us much.

AGHH fuck i hate theives! sorry to hear it man i know how it feels sadly… i will look out for her. good luck

that sux monks…hopefully you get er

fuck man,now im angry. we need to find this shit

it looks like a blueish silver atleast to me it does

there is a plain black reactive style drivers seat in it with a personal steering wheel
other then that it looks pretty much like ever other pignose 240

I will keep my eye out. It is rare to see a 240 in the streets in this weather. Also what area of the city was this taken in. theives usualy do not drive across town to steal a car.

westend

That sucks big time good luck with the recovery

hearing stories like these, I never want my car to leave my garage and even there it can get stolen!!! Good luck, hopefully you filed a report with the police already. If you find em, I’m sure all the boys up in Edmonton will help you deal with that MOFO :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

yo man i just told my dad he put it up on the computers as a hot find so the cops will be looking alot more for it what side of the city u on? sorry i cant do more man but now u know they will actualy be looking for it

yo guys the dude that stole this type of car probley wont be driving it around they probley wanted the car for parts so if u have serial #s tell us and if u guys were of any one selling parts ask for pics of what car it came from u " will know what contition the parts or in" wink wink

its been found

Aweseome! What condition is it in?

Condition of car?? Stripped or just joyrided

it was just joyridden the only damage is my privacy cover was punched into the trunk

just glad and happy to have it back

Good to hear monks. Happy that is didn’t get crashed into a fence on an Indian reserve like my car did. Now your can get back to work on those battleships lol.
http://www.treasureexpeditions.com/images/Image54-SunkenTrB.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHA :lol: